Tether enables businesses – including exchanges, wallets, payment processors, financial services and ATMs – to easily use reserve-backed tokens on blockchains. By leveraging blockchain technology, Tet
Tether enables businesses – including exchanges, wallets, payment processors, financial services and ATMs – to easily use reserve-backed tokens on blockchains. By leveraging blockchain technology, Tether allows you to store, send and receive digital tokens person-to-person, globally, instantly, and securely for a fraction of the cost of alternatives. Tether’s platform is built to prioritize transparency at all times.
Being anchored or “tethered” to real world currency, Tether provides protection from the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Tether is a token backed by actual assets, including USD and Euros. One Tether equals one underlying unit of the currency backing it, e.g., the U.S. Dollar, and is backed 100% by actual assets in the Tether platform’s reserve account.
Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we’ll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future.
- Tether is hiring BDs in the following regions, including:
EU: Spain, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Russia
Asia: Singapore, Taiwan, Korea
Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia
All BDs are required to be based in the regional markets they are responsible for.
- Report to the Tether Institutional Business Owner, deliver weekly reports.
- Develop Tether institutional users in the responsible market area, assist users onboard Tether, undertake business objectives, and develop work plans for execution. Develop and apply insights to identify partnership opportunities for Tether.
- Expand Tether usage scenarios and promote USDt/EURt/XAUt integration for exchanges, payment companies, and e-commerce.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partner organizations and others in the crypto ecosystem. Establish good communication with the local crypto asset community, media, project teams, etc. to promote Tether’s products and services.
- Lead deal initiatives, determining the right approach, sizing and scoping the opportunities, identifying risks and ways to mitigate them, and driving the plan for execution.
- Creative and structured thinker, finds ways to unblock challenging problems.
- Have great commercial and product instincts.
- Strong communicator comfortable presenting to senior executives internally and externally.
- Have significant deal experience in tech or financial services.
- 5+ years total in partnerships/business development experience in tech or fintech.
- Experience with crypto currencies and FX is a plus, along with good knowledge of stable coins.
- Existing customer resources.
- Existing bank relationships.
- Existing government/regulatory relationships.