Company Description Handling billions of transactions annually, Nets is among the top payment processors in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers
Handling billions of transactions annually, Nets is among the top payment processors in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 700,000 merchant outlets, including 140,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises and over 250 banks across Europe.
Changing the future of digital payments takes great personalities
At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Here, it’s not just skills and aspiration that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we secure critical payments infrastructure and explore domains like biometrics, AI and blockchain. Enable us impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague.
We are now looking for a test manager to join our end-to-end test team. The team is responsible for end-to-end testing of a large program developing a new payment platform. You will work closely together with other test managers who are all responsible for their own areas and lead a team of test (automation) engineers.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Create and maintain test strategies and be responsible for overall test framework and high-level test plans
- Present test strategy and approach in steering boards and to customers when relevant
- Plan and lead the work of test workstreams
- Ensure progress of test activities in their own area and make sure test (automation) engineers have what they need to execute their tasks
- Report the status of testing
- Communicate closely with relevant stakeholders
Your skills and aspirations:
- Strong experience in test management in large scale international software programs and solid understanding of testing and test management principles and methodologies, (e.g. ISTQB or TMAP)
- Experience and ambition for test process development
- Experience in working in an agile environment (e.g. SAFe)
- Experience in test automation and DevOps are an advantage and at least good understanding of both is valuable
- Domain knowledge within the financial sector in general and especially payments is also an advantage
Furthermore, we expect that you have good verbal and written communication skills in English – speaking/writing a Nordic language will be considered an beneficial.
Apply now to power your career
Please apply with your CV as soon as possible. Are you interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Aino Tuulari, +358 50 468 3013.
You can visit www.nets.eu/careers/employees to meet more of our personalities.
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.