Test Lead Date: 18-Jan-2022 City: Kraków Company: GFT Technologies SE Why join GFT? You will work with and learn from top IT experts. You will join a crew of experienced engineers: 60% of our
Why join GFT?
You will work with and learn from top IT experts. You will join a crew of experienced engineers: 70% of our employees are senior level. You will be part of QA community composed of over 100 engineers.
Interested in the cloud? You will enjoy our full support in developing your skills: training programs, certifications and our internal community of experts. We have strong partnerships with top cloud providers: Google, Amazon and Microsoft – we are number one in Poland in numbers of GCP certificates. Apart from GCP, you can also develop in AWS or Azure.
We are focused on development and knowledge sharing. Internal expert communities provide a comfortable environment where you can develop your skillset in areas such as blockchain, Big Data, cloud computing or artificial intelligence.
You will work in a stable company (32 years on the market) in demanding and challenging projects for the biggest financial institutions in the world.
What will you do?
As a Test Lead you will be responsible for a wide range of QA processes and activities in a project. Test Lead carries responsibilities of creating test cases and scenarios, testing systems developed by the company and implementing appropriate test automation. Additionally, the duties will include close cooperation with programmers and analysts, mentoring junior testers, programming and improving testing tools. You will advise clients on selection of testing tools and frameworks, develop test plans and test processes in support of the development. What is more, you will lead the Test Team in day-to-day activities, including review and analysis of requirements, scheduling of tasks and assignments, setting test schedules, providing test development status to management, and overseeing test execution.
- Ability to effectively use complex analytical, and problem solving techniques to manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of various testing techniques and the ability to use them in practice (at least 5 years of commercial experience)
- Practical experience in close cooperation with the client and end users
- Team leading experience and people skills – planning and supervision of test activities
- Hands-on experience in frontend, API and/or database test automation: Selenium, Cypress, Serenity BDD, REST API testing, Cucumber
- Proven commercial experience in various test phases (integration, system, UAT) and production support
- Ability to define and improve QA processes on project/programme level
- Experience in automated testing in a continuous integration environment Jenkins/TeamCity, Maven
- Demonstrated experience with industry standard Quality Assurance best practices for Agile and Iterative SDLCs, testing methodologies, implementation, and deployment activities.
- Working experience in creating test documentation (Test Plan, Test Strategy, Management Test Report, extended test metrics)
- Ability to select a test strategy appropriate to the specifics of the project and customer requirements
- Experience in working with requirements
- Ability to provide technical & professional leadership to the testing team members
- Responsibility for building a team (mentoring testers, recruiting new people to the team, developing competences within the team)
- Fluent English in speech and writing (frequent communication with English-speaking clients)
- Proven commercial experience in various test types (usability, migration, performance, security)
- Scrum Master Certificate
- IT project management experience
We offer you:
- Working in a highly experienced and dedicated team
- Test Tech – informal, regular meetings to exchange knowledge on trending QA topics
- Cloud-related trainings tailored for QA (AWS infrastructure, Kubernetes, Terraform)
- Advanced Cypress hands-on workshops
- Competitive salary and extra benefit package that can be tailored to your personal needs (private medical coverage, sport & recreation package, lunch subsidy, life insurance, etc.)
- Professional mentoring to drive your career and improve your skillset
- Permanent or B2B contract
- Free on-line foreign languages lessons
- Regular social events (as health of our employees is our priority all events are conducted online at the moment)
- Ergonomic and functional working space with 2 monitors (you can also borrow monitors and office chair for your home office)
- Relocation package for candidates from outside of Krakow