A propos de Talan For 20 years, Talan has advised major companies and administrations, supported them, and implemented their transformation and innovation projects. The Group places innovation at
A propos de Talan
For 20 years, Talan has advised major companies and administrations, supported them, and implemented their transformation and innovation projects. The Group places innovation at the heart of its development and operates in areas related to technological changes, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence. Present on 5 continents, 13 countries, Talan plans to achieve a turnover of 600 million euros in 2023 for more than 6,000 consultants and aims to exceed the one billion € turnover mark by 2025.
Talan has been operating for 20 years, advising major companies in Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Services, Distribution, Public Sector. Our consultants are agile and pragmatic. We combine together consulting services, technological expertise and a capacity to deliver and deploy projects.
We do everything possible to ensure that our employees can thrive and grow at Talan. As a result, we have received the “Great Place to Work” certification, which recognizes compagnies where it feels good to work.
Present in Geneva and Lausanne, Talan Switzerland now has nearly 150 employees. Initially focuse in the financial sector, Talan has developed in recent years in the watchmaking, insurance, media and services sectors.
- Collaborate with the local manager of a nearshore test automation team to ensure successful implementation of automated testing frameworks.
- Work closely with our in-house product development teams to ensure that requests are properly defined and correctly documented.
- Oversee the design and implementation of test automation implementation.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, including development teams, product owners, and other key project team members.
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate project risks and issues to key stakeholders.
- Create and maintain project documentation, including project plans, status reports, and other relevant project artifacts.
- Continuously monitor project progress against milestones and objectives and adjust plans as necessary to ensure successful project delivery
- 3+ years of experience in a software testing or quality assurance role, with a focus on test automation.
- Proven experience leading or contributing to test automation projects.
- Experience using Tricentis Tosca, Tricentis qTest is a prerequisite, Cucumber knowledge is an additional asset .
- Excellent communication, leadership, and collaboration skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to identify and mitigate risks and issues in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.