About holoride We are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external influ
We are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external influences such as acceleration, steering, and navigational data, we are creating a never-before-seen passenger experience.
In order to supercharge this never-before-seen passenger experience our cryptocurrency, named RIDE token, will be essential in building a vibrant and sustainable economy for the holoride ecosystem, connecting car manufacturers, content creators, brands, and passengers and enabling them to capture value along the way.
Based in the heart of Munich, we’re looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer to build automated testing tools so our developers can test their own code whilst avoid manual testing, and, ultimately, become part of the holoride family.
About the job
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will identify the weak spots of our products and improve your creativity by finding new ways to break them before our customers do. With extensive knowledge in testing and testability, you will heavily influence the design of our products and engineering, whilst executing and solving complex engineering problems.
You will develop reliable automated tests and frameworks for testing software and embedded hardware devices like smartphones and VR headsets by further designing, creating, modifying and executing test plans and tests for hardware and software validation at both system and user level.
Your drive to improve software QA process and methodologies go hand-in-hand with your ability to analyse and decompose complex software systems to increase productivity and design improvement.
- Experience in test automation of both web and mobile applications
- Knowledge in developing test automation solutions in at least one programming language, e.g. Python
- At least, first experience in working with cloud infrastructure providers like AWS
- You have experience in setting up test automation infrastructure, building and deploying monitoring systems and improving test effectiveness
- Experience with tools including: Git, Postman, Selenium/Appium, LambdaTest, AWS DeviceFarm, DataDog, NewRelic
- Fluency in English
- Agile Coach
- German language skills
What we offer
- The possibility to work on the future of in-car entertainment and collaborate with beloved global brands from automotive, entertainment and tech
- The opportunity to take on responsibility for your own projects and ideas, and see the immediate impact of your work
- The flexibility in designing your preferred working style, i.e. equipment, preferred OS, etc.
- An attractive office in the middle of Munich
- A great remote culture, which allows you to be very flexible
- An international, ambitious, and diverse team of experts and highly engaged peers
- A supportive and inclusive environment that celebrates diversity, encourages collaboration, embraces creativity, and offers you a space to thrive by being yourself
- Attractive compensation based on your experience
- Virtual shares in the company as part of the total compensation package to financially benefit from holorides growth curve