Be yourself, make a difference. Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level? There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an outstanding opportunity
Be yourself, make a difference.
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an outstanding opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you’re passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic problem solver, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further!
We offer roles in challenging client projects of complex software deliveries that will develop you further as a professional. Depending on your interests, skills and experience you can for example focus on architecting and planning test automation or participate in automated test script creation and other hands-on testing activities.
In the Accenture Finland Quality Engineering Services (QES) you will also be part of the Nordic QES pool of highly experienced quality engineers and architects, test automation and non-functional engineers fully enabled with modern test automation and agile based approaches and delivering modern quality engineering services to leverage Accenture expertise to support our clients’ businesses.
You’ll get to work in our strategic initiates by taking our clients on a journey to cloud. This includes different transformation programs and evolving our offerings in areas such as QEaaS, TAaaS, PEaaS, J2C testing and blockchain etc.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree from a relevant field
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience of Test Automation in automating the following areas (one or several): front-end, back-end, web services, mobile devices
- Experience of working in software development and understanding/actual experience of software development practices: BDD, TDD, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
- Proactive, solution driven mindset, eager to learn and comfortable with delivering a variety of tasks in a changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Finnish and English
Technical skills and experience:
- Test automation tools: Robot Framework
- Knowledge of JIRA and Jenkins
- Experience in building test automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience of test automation with CI/CD or DevOps toolchains
The following are considered advantages:
- Test automation tools: Selenium, Cypress, Cucumber, Gherkin, JBehave, TestNG, Junit, Tosca
- Version Control in Git, eg. GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Commercial Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Interested? Make your move – apply online and attach a CV and a letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application!
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +358 20 572 5000.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.