What we offer Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and crea
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Are you interested in helping world-class enterprises to solve their most complex business challenges, blaze disruptive new trails and bring their company’s vision to life?
At SAP Regional Services Team, our mission is to empower visionary enterprises to achieve their greatest goals through software innovation. Our experts develop unique, leading-edge software solutions in collaboration with our clients – from discovery to delivery – to create tailored, high-value software that is backed by the power of SAP. We make innovation real by using the latest technologies around the Internet of Things, blockchain, artificial intelligence / machine learning, and big data and analytics. And we deliver our solutions quickly by employing an agile development approach.
EMEA North Busines Technology Platform (BTP) Services a regional team under Industry, Innovation and Cloud organization. It is chartered to run Services Business of BTP – specifically around Integration Suite, Extension Suite, Custom Code Migration, iPRA, Conversational AI, ML, BlockChain, Workflow, Analytics – and enabling differentiators by helping customers innovate on Business Technology Platform and also link Cloud and OnPremise solutions as well as interconnecting Cloud with Cloud.
It is focused on SAP’ strategic Business Technology Platform and work closely with various LoBs/Local MU’s/Sales/Pre-Sales Units in EMEA North to enable and support Services Sales and help with consulting delivery of Clean Core, Integration, Extension, Innovation & Analytics topics on S4 and Public Cloud Solutions like SAC, Ariba, SuccessFactors, FieldGlass, Concur, C4C, etc.
Currently, we are working on a conscious and strategic move to expand the Services Sales Support & Consulting capability breadth of this team to support business requirements of EMEA North region. And the current position offers the role of BTP Development Architect, who will be responsible for BTP topics from Development and Integration prospective.
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Senior BTP Development/ Integration Architect: Strong hands-on(Coding) experience on BTP Development on Extension and Integration Suite for LoB Solutions. Very good understanding of SAP Portfolio on Private and Public Cloud offerings with demonstrated experience on SuccessFactors Integration, Ariba Integration, FieldGlass Integration, Concur Integration, etc. Must have done automation using iRPA, ML, CAI and knowledge of On-Premise Middleware Products like SAP PO, AIF, B2B Add-Ons, etc. is must. Expert knowledge on BTP ABAP and exposure of BTP runtime & services And Cloud Application Framework. Understanding of end-to-end hybrid processes (Lead to Cash, Source to Pay, Hire to Retire etc.) with integrating LOB SaaS solutions SFSF, Ariba, Concur to ERP system
- Demonstrated Clean Core/ S/4 Development Experience:Development experience on custom code management for S/4HANA and S/4HANA PCE with clean core principle. Expertise in custom code remediation for HANA and S/4HANA with manual and automation using Quickfix. Expertise in Cloud ATC readiness assessment and approach for re-platforming on BTP. Knowledge of Embedded steampunk and Cloud Platform Certification will be preferred. Working Knowledge of supplementary and complementary technologies in the context (Platform, CPI, DS, Embedded analytics), S/4HANA technical and functional simplifications and brownfield deployment (S/4HANA system conversions) & landscape transformation.
- Delivery Excellence/Customer Reference: Experienced in Services Delivery, Services Sales Support, Client Management and Project delivery with immaculate credentials. Must have participated or led S4 Migration Development or Integration Project in at least one customer reference/success story in Europe/EMEA North region. Ability to conduct/support strategic customer workshops/RFPs etc. on Automation & Integration Topics
- Thought Leadership – ability to participate in various communities of Technical Skills and proven Business Acumen for effective contribution towards skills building. Must be thoroughly acquainted with or skilled in demonstrating Thought Leadership through Blogs, Arcticle, Webinars etc. in internal or external forums. Any recent publications will be helpful.
- Strong Network & Collaboration Skills – Track record of successful streamlining and Liaising with Development Organization, SDCs, Solutioning Center, NSCs to MUs to support from pre-sales support to final delivery.
- Excellent Communication skills, Presentation Skills, Consulting skills, Customer interaction skills and positive attitude with the ability of exhibiting these skills are must.
- Experience in Bid management/Pre-sales Support
- Familiarity with SAP Launch, SCRUM and Quality Management methodologies
- Has worked on large, complex activities, using demonstrated creativity and expertise
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Senior BTP Development Architect – will focus on envisaging various Innovation and Integration Scenarios involving LoBs, S4H, Automation, Extension by playing the role of Architect or BTP Subject Matter Expert in major strategic customer engagements being an Hands-On (Coding) Architect covering the following activities.
- Developing LoB Extensions & Integrations using BTP CAF and positioning BTP for various topics
- Developing In-app extensions and side-by-side extensions using RESTful application programming model (RAP)
- Running Custom Code migration set-up and transformation for BTP
- Running Cloud ATC readiness assessment and approach for re-platforming on BTP.
- Conducting customer workshop on clean core and recommending a target architecture for the re-platformed applications on BTP.
- Conducting Partner enablement sessions on S/4 and BTP transformations.
- Supporting S/4HANA cloud and on-Premise opportunities during presales by leveraging model company, best practices, and rollouts scenarios.
- Supporting LoB opportunities during presales by providing Integration & Extension expertise for efforts estimation and best practices
- The incumbent will also be responsible for leading various BTP initiative around Clean Core, Automation and Cloud Integration and will work closely with various Product Development and Solution Management Teams
- Will provide direction and thought leadership in BTP Space to develop new services and tools and will work closely with Product Management and SPMs to position such services in EMEA North Region
- Will also provide Pre-Sales/Sales and Bid Support to MU/EMEAs Region for the positioning of right services mix and will also be following up/responsible for delivery of outcomes of complex and innovative functional/ technical discussions accommodating customer needs
- Will also be responsible for contribution towards the business growth by scaling up skills capacity to cater market demand within the team or beyond by partnering with SDCs/NSCs in Innovation Services business in EMEA
- Will be responsible for supporting strategic business goal of the function and financial objectives of BTP
- Will make functional/ technical decisions and recommendations of a broad nature for EMEA North Customers.
- Will represent BTP Services EMEA North externally to SAP Customers/ Subsidiaries on specific subject matters
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONSAND WORK EXPERIENCE
- At least Bachelor in Computer Science/Engineering/Applications with strong Technical Skills.
- 7+ years of delivery experience with consulting or software organizations with at least 7+ years of SAP experience. At least 3 years of experience as an Architect.
- Must have worked on large complex projects as Integration Architect.
This position is based in our HQ of SAP Netherlands and we are only considering candidates without the need to relocate.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:314812 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time |