Sygnum is the world’s first digital asset bank in Switzerland, and a digital asset management company in Singapore. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to in
We are currently looking for an Intern to join our Technology (CIO office) team in our Zurich office for a period of 6 months.
- Provide support to the CIO on various strategic and day-to-day matters related to our Tech stack, Strategy, Products, Security etc.
- Provide support with IT team meetings (create presentation, document meeting minutes, follow-up with stakeholders on action/task items)
- Work with various stakeholders within IT and in other functions to support the progress of various projects and workstreams. Identify and escalate potential barriers or roadblocks and develop mitigation actions
- Participate and contribute to the implementation of access automation project and other IT projects
- Identify opportunities and solutions to further improve efficiencies and streamline processes
- Possess or pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university, with track record of outstanding academic performance
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Strong ownership, relentlessly resourceful, enjoys working within an entrepreneurial environment
- Familiarity with visualisation software like Microsoft PowerBI is a plus
- Strong interest and knowledge in cryptocurrencies / blockchain
- Experience in financial services-relevant industries
- Affinity to tech products and solutions
If this reads like your profile, please send us a 1-2 page CV. Even if you’re not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we’ll figure it out. Thank you.