At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your uni
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are recruiting Intelligent Automation Delivery Leads primarily at Assistant Manager and Manager levels for the Technology Consulting team.
We are seeking individuals with significant client-side experience or individuals who have gained project and technology delivery experience within large organisations.
Your key responsibilities
- Help to build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers.
- Participate in presentations and proposals for medium complex projects or elements of highly complex projects.
- Create high-quality work products and develop deep knowledge in one or more services, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems.
- Understand our service offerings and help to identify opportunities to better serve clients.
- Build internal relationships within Technology Consulting.
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring more junior members of staff.
- Be responsible for your own self-development, and maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Skills and attributes for success
- A strong academic record including a third level degree, preferably in a business or IT related discipline, from a recognised third level institution
- Good understanding of the leading RPA software products
- Additional professional qualifications, such as Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner and SAFe or Diploma Level in Agile Project Management or similar discipline from a recognised third level institution or accreditation body
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a client facing role for a leading consulting or professional services company in delivery of large-scale complex change/transformation programmes or systems integration programmes or at least 7 years’ experience working for a leading company, in delivery of large-scale complex change/transformation programmes or systems integration programmes
- Experience in one or more of our focus industries including Power & Utilities, Financial Services, Government & Public Sector, Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Tech and Media, , Advanced Manufacturing / Industry 4.0
- Experience of one or more technology areas including but not limited to ERP, CRM. Digital Workplace, CX, Cloud Migration and/or integrations, Data & Analytics, RPA, Emerging Tech, IoT, Blockchain
- Hands-on experience in Scrum acting in a Scrum Master role and working with Agile methods for software delivery e.g. Scrum, SAFE, Kanban, Lean, TDD and CI/CD.
- Proven skills in effectively coaching, mentoring and motivating a cross functional Agile team (consisting of PO, Developers and QA) to improve the pace and evolve delivery practices
- A proven ability to manage and deliver on software projects in a fast-paced environment
- Have structured approach to problem solving and be a self-starter with the ability to work independently managing your own workload with an attention to detail
- Be able to manage different stakeholders across the project you work on
- Have a proven ability to be able to take a ‘big picture’ delivery and project management view as well as being able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of contract types and engagement approaches
- Experience of working in a matrix managed organisation
- Excellent communication skills – tailoring communications to suit a mix of audiences and ability to translate strategy into measurable business benefits
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong knowledge of the leading RPA software products
- Good understanding with Microsoft BI toolset, including O365 tools and PowerPlatform (PowerApps/PowerAutomate/PowerBI).
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure Cloud infrastructure, data stores connections, cloud functions concepts.
What we look for
We are seeking individuals with strong SQL and Data Engineering experience and who have a real passion for data.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2022 a reality.
What we offer
If you join EY full-time after your internship, we offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at email@example.com.