Creating and updating technical documentation including GUI content, API documentation, deployment guides, user guides, release notes, GUI bugs, system admin…...
TradeIX is the world’s leading provider of technology for global trade and supply chains. We enable our customers, partners, and stakeholders to transact and exchange data smarter, faster, safer, and with more transparency. Our exceptional team of visionaries, trailblazers and builders empowers our ecosystem to digitally connect, conduct, and finance trade and supply chains in entirely new and transformative ways.
Our flagship initiative is the Marco Polo Network. The Marco Polo Network was founded in 2017 by a group of leading financial institutions and enterprise technology providers, TradeIX and R3. It is now the largest and fastest growing blockchain-based trade and working capital finance network in the world. TradeIX is the primary developer and business network operator for Marco Polo.
- Creating and updating technical documentation including GUI content, API documentation, deployment guides, user guides, release notes, GUI bugs, system admin guides, procedures, architecture specifications, including general fintech required content.
- Providing quality content for review by stakeholders in a timely manner in an agile environment.
- Working with internal teams including Operations, Product, Engineering, and Security to provide documentation support by obtaining an in-depth understanding of the TradeIX fintech product.
Skills and Experience
- A degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems (BIS), Systems Engineering, or other formal training in information technology.
- Five years of experience in software/FinTech industry as a technical writer documenting GUI and APIs, and ERP systems / processes as required.
- A bonus, but not required, would be a data center documentation writer with work experience documenting infrastructure, diagrams, processes, hardware, ERP systems.
- Experience of documenting software applications, system architecture, database schemas and data models.
- Five years of experience working in a collaborative authoring environment, such as (but not limited to):
- Adobe TCS/Adobe FrameMaker
- MadCap Flare
- Experience of documenting applications, system architecture, database schemas and data models.
- Experience of Confluence, MS Word, JIRA, Zoom, AHA!, Slack.