About us Chromaway is the company that has been at the cutting edge of blockchain tech for more than eight years. The company was founded to commercialize Colored Coins which can be considered as the
Chromaway is the company that has been at the cutting edge of blockchain tech for more than eight years. The company was founded to commercialize Colored Coins which can be considered as the start of blockchain 2.0.
Our CTO created the first system for issuing tokens – one member of that team, a young(er) Vitalik Buterin. We know the technology, and we know the industry. Chromia, our blockchain platform, is our answer to everything that is wrong with the status quo, a wholly new approach to building decentralized applications for the real world.
So far we have released both successful products and new start-up projects, and whether you’re looking for a stable company or the energy of a start-up team both expectations can be justified with us. Chromaway is mostly flat in hierarchy, consensus oriented and distributed around the world. Self development and listening to the needs of our people are core values at Chromaway.
We’re looking for a Technical Writer, someone who will help developers be successful with our platform, Chromia. You are expected to provide a level of explanation on how features work as well as providing technical insight about the product. As a technical writer you are specialized in documentation and will work primarily with written documentation. This job may also include tutorials and visuals. In this role we are looking for someone who is always looking for improvements, thinking outside the box and willing to work in an organization with a low level of bureaucracy and a flat hierarchy in close collaboration with our developers.
Responsibilities (among others)
- Improve documentation
- Create engaging and user-friendly technical documentation
- Anticipate documentation needs during the development phase
- Test the documented processes to ensure accurateness
- Become an expert in ChromaWay’s blockchain platforms (Postchain and Chromia)
- Build and maintain FAQ for common questions
- Support and teach external developers, and help grow our ecosystem
- Provide technical support to the community
Skills and requirements
- Excellent communication and teaching skills as well as a passion for teaching
- Fluent in English and ability to write at a professional level
- The ability to create captivating technical documentation
- An eye for content that appeals and helps the user
- A good understanding of how developers think and work
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, combined with the ability to prioritize and operate effectively in an unstructured environment
- Experience in planning and executing initiatives
- Previous experience working with Web3
- Familiarity with programming and DevOps tools
- Skills in visual information design
- A passion for learning and teaching technical topics
Is this you?
Are you the one we are looking for? Please apply with your CV or LinkedIn profile. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Oscar.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept CV’s sent to us by mail.