Blockchain is the biggest thing to happen to the internet since, well… the internet. It will reshape how we use and interact with the digital world. But for this technology to realize its real-world p
Blockchain is the biggest thing to happen to the internet since, well… the internet. It will reshape how we use and interact with the digital world. But for this technology to realize its real-world potential, it needs to be used. By people. Real people, in the real world—not just industry insiders and early adopters.
Venly is a technology company creating an all-in-one software platform to help companies benefit from blockchain technology. The global vision is to build both a developer-friendly platform and an intuitive interface for end users. At the center of everything lies simplicity, prime UX, and top-level security.
The company has been recognized as a digital pioneer and delivers groundbreaking innovation to companies such as Atari, Ubisoft, and other industry leaders. We are looking for top candidates with a startup mindset that want to be active members of the team and part of the journey of building cool products that will help grow the company.
The Venly team values initiative, autonomous learning, teamwork, honesty & drive.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our team. In essence, we want you to rock your role and be part of a dynamic team developing kick-ass solutions used by hundreds of thousands today and millions tomorrow.
What are you going to do?
As a technical writer @Venly you are responsible for the product documentation. This includes the following tasks:
- You write and edit technical documents including reference manuals and product manuals.
- You write and edit procedural documentation such as user guides and manuals.
- You determine the type of publication that will best serve the project requirements.
- You are up to speed with product updates and make sure the documentation is always complete.
- You research product samples to fully understand our products.
What do you need?
- C1-C2 level of both written and spoken English.
- 3+ years of experience as a technical writer.
- Experience using Swagger.
- An understanding of the perspective of our clients and users to make sure our product documentation is clear and well-written.
- Team player: You can collaborate with our development team and understand the API’s.
- Pro-active: You look beyond the obvious description and can add content useful for the situation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a full-time, remote opportunity to work with the #1 tech in Blockchain! You work alongside a technical team with fair and competitive compensation.
How to Apply:
Email your application, including cover letter and CV, to email@example.com