Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented Technical Support Engineer / SL3 Application Owner to join our TechOps team.
- Provide technical support and handling urgent escalation from external or internal customers or users in production environment with high-volume of transaction traffic. Strong collaboration, communication and interaction with all stakeholders including customers, product manager, developer and management team.
- Analyse service ticket data, identify incident root cause, draft Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report and follow possible maintenance for system-level improvement.
- Work closely with product and developer teams in global offices, participate and follow up in iteration, release and roadmap planning timely.
- Very flexible with capability to prioritize multiple incidents and deadlines to facilitate well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
- High responsibility in continuous improvement in service quality and efficiency.
- Ability to provide coaching, training, identification, optimization and documentation of the customer or business support processes.
- 4-8+ years of experience in similar roles – e.g. Technical Support Engineer, SL3 Engineer, Application Owner, etc.
- Good command in English and Mandarin (both spoken and written).
- Must have strong capabilities to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- 3+ years Unix/Linux with shell scripting, etc.
- 2+ years databases experience (Oracle, MySQL).
- Understanding of software development methodologies and coding standards.
- Experience with software application debugging and troubleshooting.
- Familiar with technical support process and escalation management.
- Passionate with technical support to solve complicated customer issues.
- Ability to present or speak fluently to engineers, product manager and customers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Math or related scientific disciplines.
- Background in Software Development is a plus.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire