Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter (6 months contract) who’ll act as a Talent Partner for several of our technical BUs globally.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline and advising and building a close relationship with your business partners
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open positions: sourcing, interviewing, coordinating hiring process, offer negotiation, etc
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding
- Be a true Talent Partner to your respective business line(s) – not just execute, but consult, advice, coach, etc.
- Work closely with the HR team and hiring managers on constant improvement of the hiring process. Drive or take part in various HR projects and initiatives
- Manage recruiting databases and other HR assets in structured and timely manners
- Develop and maintain a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods, including, but not limited to, networking within the community, contacting and/or visiting universities, attending local job fairs and fostering continued contact with quality candidates who may qualify for future positions
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in recruitment, ideally, within top-tier tech companies or agencies
- Experience with Technical positions and/or other high-level positions
- Skilled with modern sourcing and selection techniques
- Successful track record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals
- Effective stakeholder management, relationship building, and consulting skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Positive on crypto
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.