Local Unit & Position Description DNV’s Supply Chain and Product Assurance (SCPA) division’s ambition is to shape the future of assurance through innovating, developing and growing services in Digita
Local Unit & Position Description
DNV’s Supply Chain and Product Assurance (SCPA) division’s ambition is to shape the future of assurance through innovating, developing and growing services in Digital, Supply Chain, Product Assurance, Medical Technology, Healthcare and Offshore Aquaculture.
To drive the implementation of the Technical & Quality strategy, as approved by the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors, the Technical & Quality Director will be responsible for the following functional areas: Technical Governance of our Services, Accreditations and Notification, Quality, Compliance, and Business Processes and ICT Platforms.
The Technical & Quality Director will report to the CEO and will work together with other global functions as well as regional managers to enable the business through provision of required business process, business systems and quality and governance framework. In parallel with this, cooperation with the innovation and growth team to ensure a positive impact on new services and assessing needs for transformation/evolution will be key to ensure Supply Chain & Product Assurance’s future success.
The Technical & Quality Director will be based in Europe.
Tasks May Include
- Leading a team of highly specialized managers and other team members who manage the business processes, business systems, service life cycle, service governance, accreditation, notification, and recognitions
- Member of the Supply Chain & Product Assurance ELT contributing to the overall performance of the business area through own as well as cross function initiatives
- Closely working with Growth & Innovation Director and Regional Managers to enable the business with the needed service or system related needs.
- Design and implementation of SCPA’s strategies on below subjects:
- Accreditation, Notification, Recognitions Strategy
- Business Systems Strategy
- Service Portfolio and Lifecycle Strategy
- Working together with other global functions as well as regional managers to enable the business and to meet overall goals and KPIs
- Overall responsible for service content management and service governance guidelines
- Overall responsible for Accreditation, Notification and Recognitions Management
- Overall responsible for Quality Management processes (both to external and internal requirements)
- Ensure Compliance (information security, sanction control, business continuity, data privacy, etc…)
- Maintain and progress business processes (development, improvement and management)
- Oversee performance of business systems (CRM and Product Systems, and other solutions)
- Representing SCPA in various forums in DNV Group (Information Security, Enterprise Risk Management, Quality, etc…)
Key Performance Indicators:
- Performance metrics in Accreditation, Notification and Recognition management
- Quality metrics on service governance
- Management and delivery metrics on business processes
- Compliance metrics (Information Security, Enterprise Risk Management, Quality, etc…)
- Growth of Digital in Technical processes
- Succession planning – identify, nurture and coach talent
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Min 10 years of experience within Technical & Quality management in TIC/Assurance industry is a must
- Demonstrable experience across Business Processes and Systems, Quality, Enterprise Risk Management, Information Security.
- Self-driven and service minded
- Solution oriented mind-set combined with a pragmatic approach
- Takes keen interest in driving change wherever required
- A demonstrated track record of success in leading teams in a fast-paced environment and driving continuous improvement and change to support fast organizational growth
- Experience working within a Blockchain, Traceability, Sustainability, Supply Chain, Product Assurance, or Medical Technology company is desirable
- Commercially oriented
- Willingness and ability to travel local and international
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- A commitment to DNV’s leadership expectations, including results orientation, customer focus, respect, care, and foresight
- Strong leadership with the ability to leverage on digital transformation to improve business performance
- High degree of resilience
- Ability to drive and support change initiatives
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a sense of urgency and “can do” attitude
- Ability to achieve though others – strong influencing skills
- Strategic thinker
For Sweden only:
Union Representative’s contact information:Sveriges Ingenjörer: Anna.Berglund@dnv.comUnionen: Maria.Bylund@dnv.com
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!