Micobo GmbH is a leading software provider in Europe for innovative Blockchain solutions in the financial industry. Micobo develops and licenses software which allows financial institutions as well is
Micobo GmbH is a leading software provider in Europe for innovative Blockchain solutions in the financial industry. Micobo develops and licenses software which allows financial institutions as well issuers to easily tokenize assets and directly connect with investors. The software is already being used for example to tokenize Carbon Credits, Fine Art, Financial Instruments and hence allow for higher fungibility turning illiquid assets in liquid assets through the use of Blockchain. The vision is to provide the next generation of cloud infrastructure for Blockchain-based assets and create a world in which any asset can be issued and traded digitally by anyone, anywhere and anytime. They are looking for ambitious pioneers to join them in this journey and shape the capital markets of tomorrow.
We are searching for a
Technical Project Manager (all genders)
Our Offer to you:
- The result counts! Micobo pursues a flexible working time and workplace model (home office).
- Support as you need it: you have an experienced mentor at your side.
- The claim is always to know more than the others: continuous and qualitatively unique further training is a “must” for every employee.
- Excellent infrastructure (Apple Equipment, Coursera, Gym, etc.).
- Employee Stock Ownership program.
- Become part of a young and successful company with outstanding track record in the field of Tokenization.
- Deal with topics that are really fun, interesting, and challenging.
- Leave your Footprint, because your ideas are important to us.
- You hold a university title degree in a relevant field and have a good understanding of technological subjects.
- You will work with an exceptional team to deliver mission critical projects and help managing our external and internal software projects.
- You will produce dashboards, roadmaps, plans, and documentation to support project efforts, communicate status and manage project risks.
- You will run status meetings, standups, identifying action items, and addressing blockers to keep projects on track.
- You will improve process inputs, streamline workflows, and project management tools.
- You have a proven track record in the financial industry.
- You feel comfortable dealing with clients and closely working at the interface of Sales and Software Development.
- You have good organisational skills and an analytical view on maximising productivity, with a focus on value and not getting caught up on process.
- You have a strong interest for Blockchain Technology and Software Development.
- You have superb English and German verbal and written communication skills.
- You have hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial mindset; you know how to roll up your sleeves to deliver alongside your team.
- You have experience with Jira, Confluence and Scrum. You are familiar with User Stories and how to document requirements.
- Have the energy and patience to work in a dynamic environment in a rapidly growing industry.
- Legal knowledge/experience would be a plus.
- Result orientation, conceptual and analytical thinking and acting.
Our business fields:
- Blockchain and other DLTs.
- Tokenization of assets, digital assets & trading.