The role demands that the individual be capable of advising client organisations on a wide range of IT topics. It requires you to be highly self-motivated, with an ability to achieve results with litt
The role demands that the individual be capable of advising client organisations on a wide range of IT topics. It requires you to be highly self-motivated, with an ability to achieve results with little supervision. On a day-to-day basis their Technology Consultants will work with their clients delivering innovative, flexible, and cost-effective technology and infrastructure capabilities.
We ideally need you to have the following on your CV:
- 5+ years’ experience (ideally some of which is in Consulting)
- Programme/ Project manager with proven delivery capability
- Experienced in the full Software Delivery Lifecycle and large-scale systems implementation
- Experienced in all aspects of project delivery, including project mobilisation, governance, business stakeholder engagement and management, scope definition, resource, and budget management.
- Previous business analysis, solution design and/or change management and business readiness experience.
- “Big picture” and detailed thinking and execution
- A flexible, adaptable mindset with a “can do, hands on” attitude and approach
- Strong proven planning, organisation, and multi-tasking skills
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Experience / Knowledge of some of the following topics: Architecture, Solution/Business Design, Service Management, Risk & Controls, Applications (CRM, SAP) and Change Management
- Project management certification advantageous, e.g., PMP, Prince2, Scrum
- Experience being involved or led large project implementations or transformation projects, e.g., CRM, ERP?
As a Technology Consulting Practitioner, you’ll help their clients transform their technology landscape. You will work alongside Business and IT stakeholders, leading the planning, design and implementation of key IT Change Programmes and advise clients on how to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of their IT operations.
Examples of projects their Technology Consultants and Managers work on are:
- Defining and delivering clients IT strategies and IT operating models
- Help clients define their IT sourcing strategies and advise on appropriate services and service level regimes
- Advising and implementing efficient and effective IT governance and operations processes e.g., Agile and Traditional SDLC, ITIL, COBIT etc,
- Helping clients navigate its journey into the cloud (IAAS, SAAS, PAAS)
- Advising clients on the modernisation of legacy IT platforms
- Advising our clients on emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Analytics and Blockchain.
What they offer:
- Relocation assistance for those wishing to move to Ireland
- A thriving sports and social community
- An in-house award-winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals.
- extremely competitive base salary, performance-based bonus, and a flexible benefits package.
- Excellent opportunity for progression with promotions announced
Interested? Please send your CV and tailored/bespoke covering letter to Jamie.Ali@amida-recruit.com