The IOTA Foundation is a not-for-profit organization established in 2017 and headquartered in Berlin, Germany. The Foundation’s mission is to drive the development and standardization of new distribut
The IOTA Foundation is a not-for-profit organization established in 2017 and headquartered in Berlin, Germany. The Foundation’s mission is to drive the development and standardization of new distributed ledger technologies (DLTs) that enable permissionless innovation ecosystems. To realize this potential the IOTA Foundation is actively building a collaborative of developers, start-ups, private enterprises, and government, civil society and academic institutions.
We engage in engineering, research and community organizing efforts around the IOTA Tangle – a new generation of DLT specifically designed to be the open and free trust layer for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). We contribute to the development of open source, distributed technologies to improve the lives of each and every individual.
As a Technical Program Manager for exchanges and custody solutions, you will be responsible for all integrations with exchanges and custody solution partners. You will manage partner relationships. You will act as a bridge between software engineering and partners. Your input will be crucial in making sure that software engineering is building the things that bring the most value at the right time. And that our exchange and custody solution partners have all the information and support they need to integrate protocol changes in time for protocol upgrades to successfully roll out.
The role is situated in the Developer experience team and reports directly to the Head of developer experience.
- Manage the relationships with existing and new exchange and custody solution partners
- Drive integration projects from planning and initiation all the way to resolution in time for important protocol upgrades and changes
- Work with engineering to plan integration projects for successful protocol upgrades
- Translate partner needs into input for engineering
- Work with engineering to reflect the needs of partners in product roadmaps, and ensure the relevant functionality gets prioritized in a timely manner
- Work with engineering to ensure partners get appropriate support from the right teams in a timely manner
- Monitor and escalate risks and issues
- Develop tracking and success metrics for projects and integrations to ensure SLAs are met
- Engage with the IOTA and open-source community
- Self-driven individual who takes responsibility for projects from their inception
- You always strive for the best, and are motivated by helping others achieve their best potential
- Ability, desire, and dedication to pick up new platforms or technologies as well as improve in existing ones
- Growth mindset – you are constantly learning and keeping yourself up to date
- You have a track record of running successful projects to conclusion
- You have a track record of working as a program manager, product manager, product owner, or a technical project manager
- Experience from the space of blockchain and DLTs is a plus
- Experience working with exchanges and custodians is a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the industry.
- The opportunity to make a true difference.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback.
- The time to focus on quality over strict deadlines.
- The time to develop yourself and your knowledge.
- A flexible and agile organization with a flat hierarchy.
- Independence and responsibility from day one.
- Engagement with excited open-source developers.
The IOTA Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.