Technical Product Manager
Responsibilities: Work closely with the client throughout the product lifecycle, own and understand client's needs and pain points, collect requirements and manage product roadmap to adv
- Work closely with the client throughout the product lifecycle, own and understand client’s needs and pain points, collect requirements and manage product roadmap to advise on the best possible solutions in terms of scalability, development management, technology selection, etc.
- Find the balance between quality, time-to-market, scope and security and communicate it transparently to relevant stakeholders,
- Execute the acceptance of development results, verify the deliverables of a business solution and track progress towards a release.
- 2+ experience working as technical product manager/product owner with a proven track record in shipping impactful software products,
- Education in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field,
- Strong understanding of the ENS domain name system, including the technical aspects of domain name registration, management or renewal,
- End-to-end product management expertise – ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements, backlog and product roadmap management, requirements engineering, development, release management, setting best standards for product documentation,
- Practical in using agile development methodologies like scrum and kanban,
- Product thinking/consulting mindset – able to balance between correcting technology debt while still continuously delivering value to customers,
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality products,
- Excellent in communication and collaboration – you can transfer complex topics creative vision, concepts, solutions into easy-to-understand messages. You can clearly communicate product decisions and the rationale behind them,
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic and fast-paced environment,
- Solid in data-driven product management by analyzing and building various product metrics to make sound decisions about the product,
- English is at least C1 level.
Nice to have:
- Experience with managing blockchain products will be a strong asset,
- Knowledge of the domain name industry, including competitors and market trends,
- People management and leadership skills in order to develp and inspire the cross-disciplinary teams.
Why work with us?
We are a group of curious and motivated technologists dedicated to building excellent products that have a lasting impact on users.
Why work with us
We offer plenty of opportunities to gain solid experience and share expertise while working in full stack, distributed teams in a range of businesses like gaming, proptech, adtech, fintech, legaltech or ML/AI from startups, scaleups to Fortune 500 companies located across the USA, Asia and Europe. This is how we do it.
Partnering with the Client