Applies extensive knowledge of software architecture to ensure new and existing projects are carefully planned and designed to meet the business need....
Essential functions Technical Skills
- Applies extensive knowledge of software architecture to ensure new and existing projects are carefully planned and designed to meet the business need
- Demonstrated development experience with Ethereum smart contracts and web3 technology stack
- Demonstrated full-stack development experience
- Strong understanding of technical security issues and best practices up and down the stack
- Strong understanding of build and deployment processes and best practices
- Stay current on new tools and technologies future planning and potential implementation
- Influence and establish software development practices through solid design decisions, processes, and tools
- Effectively reviews work/code of others
Management, Project Team, and Leadership skills
- Direct and coordinate distributed teams across time zones
- Hire technical and non-technical project team members, on-board, and set expectations for the department and individual team members
- Responsible for personnel management including guidance, coaching, and career development for team members, including evaluating team member performance, providing feedback, and firing
- Demonstrates a commitment to Quality, Rigor and Discipline throughout the technical organization
- Manage technical support for a high availability end-user application to meet SLA requirements
- Manage the creation, iteration, and approval of technical requirements and user stories
- Responsible for planning, directing and managing the daily operations of a development team with responsibility for multiple applications and multiple external interfaces
- Responsible for developing and managing to product roadmap
- Schedule tasks and identify key assumptions, critical paths, risks, and dependencies between people, resources and constraints in a project.
- Anticipate, assess, and mitigate development issues for the project; escalate when necessary
- Facilitates knowledge sharing among and across teams including the development of documentation
- Lead continuous improvement of the development and release processes including coordination with quality and business team members for smooth production releases
- Responsible for meeting deadlines, product quality, and ensuring that the end product meets the requirements.
- Displays strong proactive communication skills coordinating changes within the team and across the organization
- Displays strong vendor selection and management skills
- At least 7 years of full-stack development experience (required)
- At least 3 years of development team leadership experience (required)
- Demonstrated career growth and development with increasing responsibility
- Experience successfully running an agile style team
- Understanding of Atlassian team management tools or similar
- Experience working with diverse teams of different non-technical roles
- Strong verbal and written communications skills to write clearly and concisely in English (required)
- Experience managing distributed teams (preferred)
ABOUT BNK TO THE FUTURE AND WHO WE ARE.
Bnk To The Future was Co-Founded by Simon Dixon and Bliss Dixon in 2010. Bnk To The Future is a global online investment platform that allows qualifying investors to invest in the future of finance – financial innovation and FinTech companies and has a portfolio of over 100 of the largest companies in Bitcoin including BitFinex, BitStamp, Kraken, BitFinex, Blockchain.com, Ripple KLabs Circle, Coinbase and many others.
A Few Reasons Why Investors and Clients Use Us.
At Bnk To The Future (BF) we believe the future of finance looks very different from the past and so do our investors and clients (companies). Our platform helps unite like-minded qualifying investors and clients who want to be part of the new future of finance, we do this by bringing unique investment opportunities to our qualifying investors which enables them to invest in companies and products that are building the future of finance.
We give our investors options and the ability to diversify their investment portfolio rather than risking their full investment funds in one single company or traditional markets. We also offer multi-currency options to both investors and companies with options between cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies, this gives businesses the flexibility to choose which currency they wish to accept investment in, such decisions may be based on geographic reasons, or simply offering flexible options to investors.
We are not just a platform that introduces investors and clients, we have a team of BF superstars who help support both our investors and clients with the end to end operations in relation to investment processes which involves handling of administrative digital documents, overlooking of necessary legal documentations that are imperative to complete the investment agreements, through to payment processes.
Currently, we have the largest global qualifying investor community all investing in the future of financial innovation and technology.
Our next phase of growth is bringing retirement products based upon new financial innovation to the masses in light of troubling financial times for the economy.
Work From Home
BF contractors shall be required to work virtually (“work from home”) and securely (maintaining the highest level of security), using your own secured wifi services/network and cloud based applications. All cloud based applications shall be determined by BF.
For enhanced security, BF requires that Contractors shall work from their own device using Apple Mac devices ONLY (MacBook or desktops).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €50,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
Virtual role. Work from home.
- Why BnkToTheFuture?
- Do you have your own laptop/computer to use for work with BF?
- Do you have your own phone/device that is secure to do 2FA ?
- Do you have a private network on which to work (not public wifi) for security reasons?
- What is your current annual/monthly salary, or annual/monthly salary from your last job?
- Who referred you for this position?
- Technical Leadership: 5 years (required)
- English (required)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings