Context Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized
Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore and Hong-Kong). Today, we have more than 250 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are seeking a highly skilled Blockchain Engineer with expertise in Web3 technologies to remotely join our team based in Geneva. As a Technical Lead, you will be responsible for managing the development and overseeing the technical aspects of the project.
- Lead the development and implementation of Web3 technologies, specifically in the blockchain and Smartchain
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers, product managers, and backend engineers, to define project requirements and technical specifications.
- Provide technical guidance to team members, promoting best practices and ensuring adherence to coding standards.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in Web3 technologies, identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement.
- Perform code reviews, conduct testing, and troubleshoot issues to ensure the stability and performance of the application.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing Web3 technologies, including blockchain platforms (e.g., Ethereum) and decentralized applications (dApps).
- Ability to evaluate white papers and blockchain architectures
- Proficiency in front-end development frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue.js.
- Strong knowledge of smart contract development languages (e.g., Solidity) and blockchain protocols.
- Proven experience in managing technical projects and leading development teams.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); knowledge of French is a plus