Technical Lead Guidewire Fecha: 12-may-2023 Ubicación: Alcobendas, M, ES, 28108 Valencia, V, ES, 46002 Zaragoza, ES
Technical Lead Guidewire
GFT is a digital transformation pioneer that develops sustainable solutions based on new technologies including artificial intelligence and blockchain/DLT. GFT experts create and implement scalable software applications that make access to innovative business models safe and easy.
What are we looking for?
At GFT we have an open position for a Technical Lead Guidewire to join to GFT. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic person willing to grow in a multi-cultural, motivating and challenging environment.
Your main responsibilities:
- Analysis and develop both on existing code and from scratch, and maintain software modules of medium complexity, working from detailed written and verbal requirements and specifications.
- Give support to more junior colleagues when they need help or guidance in a specific area.
- Assist in the development of prototype software modules and applications.
- Develop unit tests and take responsibility for unit testing of own code.
- Report on progress made on assigned tasks, achieving defined timelines.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate in projects based on Agile methodologies.
- Participate in different phases of the development cycle.
Skills will help you succeed:
- Technical degree
- At least 5 yeras of working with Guidewire development in PolicyCenter, BillingCenter, or ClaimCenter.
- Experience in Backend development technologies, especially Java.
- Previous Code Review experience.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- Fluent in English (B2) and Spanish.
- French is a plus (B2).
- Resolutive: Ability to solve complex technical problems, with different stakeholders (Business, Dev, BA, QAs).
- Proactive, motivated and willing to consolidate and develop a professional career.
- Solid problem-solving skills: ability to identify problems and suggest mitigating and contingency actions.
- Teamwork, leadership and influence skills.
- Committed and positive.
Fluent communication skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Restaurant tickets and life insurance for every employee.
- The possibility of Working from Home.
- Flexible compensation plan, according to your needs.
- Customized plan for professional development and training program.
- Subsidized English / German / Spanish courses.
- Flexible working hours and short Fridays.
- Program to improve and promote a healthy lifestyle at work: a sports program and fresh fruit in the offices.
- International work culture.
- Discount with Gympass.
At GFT we consider diversity as one of our main pillars and we foster an inclusive work environment based on cooperation and mutual respect. We offer equal opportunities for everyone regardless of race, cultural background, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or religious beliefs.
GFT has drafted and registered an Equality Plan outlining the measures to achieve equal treatment and opportunities between women and men within the company, eliminating, if present, discrimination based on gender.
Join our Global Team!