Passionate about blockchain technology and/or cryptocurrency. Previous experience in cryptocurrency projects, such as Etherum or Bitcoin....
We are looking for a Technical Evangelist, Smart Contracts & dApps that is enthusiastic about connecting with our developer community at a technical level; this is a person who is providing guidance and assistance on best practices and implementation details directly to our community of developers. At Algorand, we are looking to change the way the developers interact, deploy applications, and grow audiences in a distributed manner.
This is an opportunity for someone who truly believes in blockchain technologies and wants to help shape the ecosystem of this thriving technology. As a skilled developer with a desire to interact with other developers through various communication mediums, this person is passionate about writing code and producing content and videos that educate developers. A deep understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrency is a must.
This Job is For You if You’re:
- Genuinely excited to solve complex problems
- Passionate about blockchain technology and/or cryptocurrency
- Interested in remote and in-office flexibility
- Engage with the existing crypto and dApp developer community to further grow the Algorand ecosystem
- Create content that educates developers on Algorand’s smart contracts and dApps, including demos, sample code, documentation, articles, and videos
- Assist partners in creating new dApps and porting existing dApps to the Algorand blockchain
- Work with strategic partners, engineering teams, and community members innovating and advocating for features and applications that make use of our blockchain
- Perform online and in-person presentations to our developer community on Algorand’s smart contracts and dApps
- Help identify, manage, and execute strategic priorities for the Developer Relations function
- Serve as the representative of the developer community in discussions with Algorand product managers, engineers, and executives.
- Be a key part of an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree (equivalent practical experience will be considered)
- Previous experience in cryptocurrency projects, such as Etherum or Bitcoin
- Previous experience writing smart contracts, Solidity included
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with developers concerning topics such as consensus mechanisms, smart contract development, dapp building, and other crypto-related subjects
- Solid capabilities in a variety of software languages with a demonstrated history of contributing to open source projects
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and present technical concepts to developers
- Self-starter, organized, and detail-oriented
- English proficient
Algorand is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation during the interview process, please advise your recruiter.