Substantial technical understanding of blockchain technologies. Strong desire to learn about blockchain ecosystems. We think you know what's best for you!...
Note to applicants: our headquarters is located in Berlin, but Parity has teammates distributed across the EU and beyond. Remote working arrangements are common and possible; we’re happy to discuss this more during the recruiting process!
The Ecosystem Success team focuses on supporting external development teams building solutions for the Substrate and Polkadot ecosystem. The overall objective is to improve the two platforms and accelerate their adoption. This role’s responsibilities include gathering feedback from internal and external development teams and sharing technical insights bidirectionally. A strong focus lies on identifying key teams and technical components to assist via Parity’s extensive support infrastructure and ensure the development roadmaps are aligned.
We are looking for a talented individual with the right mix of entrepreneurial instinct, technical understanding, strategic thinking, and business development skills.
- Help create feedback streams to ensure internal and external development teams align priorities with a strong focus on essential features.
- Spearhead task forces to support teams internally and externally in their last steps to ship features by providing project management support.
- Contribute to creating the most engaging and up-to-date technical documentation for blockchain and blockchain-component developers.
- Work with other Parity and Web3 Foundation departments to support teams building in the ecosystem with their technical development, roadmapping, and scoping activities.
- Support the Ecosystem Development team in defining and monitoring key performance indicators and communicating mission-critical technical updates for the Substrate and Polkadot Ecosystem.
Qualification and Skills
- Substantial technical understanding of blockchain technologies
- Strong desire to learn about blockchain ecosystems
- Reliable skills in structuring projects, managing competing interests and aligning various parties on a common goal.
- Knowledge in creating roadmap definitions, based on the interest of multiple technical stakeholders.
- Track record in presenting complex topics in an understandable and structured way to key stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including the ability to speak to business development and technical teams internally and externally.
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritise, communicate, and function in a small team.
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal.
- You will gain a keen understanding of blockchain technology and business development and have a skill set transferable to many jobs.
- Because we value initiative and learning, we’ve defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your choosing. We think you know what’s best for you!
- Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries, and we will support you with German or English language courses where needed.
- Not all of us who collaborate work in the same place. Bringing the team together is something we value a lot, so we regularly go on team retreats (subject to current pandemic restrictions for the health of our contributors and teams).
To see how we use your data, please see our Applicant Notice: https://www.parity.io/applicant-notice/