Technical Consultant / Project Manager Enterprise Mobility (EMM) (m/f/d)
Samsung SDS was founded in 1985 as the ICT arm of the Samsung Group. Our solutions have been leading the digital transformation and innovation of our clients for over 35 years across a wide range of i
Samsung SDS was founded in 1985 as the ICT arm of the Samsung Group. Our solutions have been leading the digital transformation and innovation of our clients for over 35 years across a wide range of industries. With operations in 40 countries, Samsung SDS’s solutions utilize advanced analytics platforms, AI, and blockchain technologies to serve a diverse range of industries including financial services, smart manufacturing, global logistics, and retail. Our vision for the new era is to become a data-driven digital transformation leader by leveraging the most advanced ICT technologies and solutions to discover actionable insights.
Samsung SDS Europe is the European subsidiary of Samsung SDS. As a major European provider for Enterprise Mobility we are looking to on-board a consultant/project manager to take care of our mobility customer projects in the enterprise, government and financial services space.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment to drive growth to the business through managing Enterprise Mobility clients in Europe. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled and motivated professionals to support your growth. Through your acquired know-how you will work closely with the team to deliver agile and solution-oriented rollout strategies for the clients, manage projects and coordinate and optimize interfaces within the company and Samsung Group.
- Take responsibility for your own projects and manage our customer relationships in daily operations and projects together with the team
- Work hands-on in managing projects, optimizing processes or solving problems of our clients
- With your analytical mindset, detect significant pain points in internal and external projects and processes and develop suitable solutions
- Plan and manage strategic projects, which are essential to our European market expansion together with the team
- Translate customers needs into new product development opportunities in collaboration with the team and the product management
- Contribute with your own ideas to further develop our services and offerings using your knowledge of customer needs
- A completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, economics or computer science/software or a comparable qualification with very good references
- Experienced professional with at least 3-5 years work experience in B2B, consulting or a similar field
- Consulting and project management background is a strong asset
- Very good skills in PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong written and verbal English and German skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently, professionally and efficiently
- A “self-starter” mentality; you see work and problems and tackle them proactively – If you need help, you seek support from the team.
- Hands-on mentality and an open mindset with the willingness to go the extra mile.
Have we sparked your interest?
Then we are pleased to receive your complete application documents addressed to Samsung SDS HR Department, indicating a possible start date and salary expectation.