Company Description Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administra
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Brussels and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 4,000 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Role and responsibilities :
- Interact with Epic managers, functional analysts, DevOps and (lead) developers;
- Define application’s software design and provide necessary guidance to the developer team;
- Understand and analyse business requirements in full autonomy and translate them into technical analysis or support actions for developers;
- Capable and willing to participate to development and troubleshooting activities;
- Provide support to development team, fill the gap between the requirements and the more junior developers;”
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Analytical mindset, proactive, good communication skills and not afraid to take the lead on technical subjects ;
- Technical knowledge/expertise in JDK8 ,GIT, MVN, Tomcat, Jenkins, Angular, SpringBoot, SpringData , SpringMVC/RestController, SpringSecurity, REST, Swagger/OAS, JAXRS, Junit, TestNG,TDD, MongoDB, Oracle, Immutability, Functional Programming, Json marshalling/unmarshalling.
- English And French
- Relevant work experience in one of the following sectors: Banking, Insurance, Energy, Telecoms & logistic
>5 d ‘experience