Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge between our business and our clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Are you enthusiastic about technology and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in an environment where you shape the future?
Join the IBM Client Innovation Center (CIC)! Our team works with different technologies, methods and tools to develop solutions in client projects of IBM in various industries. Become a vital member of the IBM Client Innovation Center (CIC) based on your skills and expertise. You will work in client projects delivering high quality work.
In this role you take part in the enhancement of the IT service for a banking client and support the BI & Finance IT team. You will have ownership of the IT reporting systems, support applications, and manage daily batches as well as urgent users service requests. In addition, you will support the development for projects.
- Participate actively in the support of application
- Perform functional and technical analysis and propose solutions to improve the process
- Implement the solutions
- Manage and maintain all the documentation related to the product
What we offer you:
- Individual career path
- Access to countless trainings and certification offerings
- A knowledge sharing culture
- An environment where you are actively contributing your ideas
- The possibility to work in projects in one of the largest IT companies
Please note that we only accept direct applications (no agency applications).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst in the banking / private banking sector
- Excellent knowledge of Business Objects and/or Business Intelligence
- Understands the Compliance business processes
- Good understanding of IT processes
- Ability to define high level design for new Compliance requirements in concertation with other IT stakeholders
- Good writing skills – ability to structure a functional specifications document
- Microsoft office (MS Word and Excel) proficiency
- Ability to work autonomously and self-manage most of her/his tasks
- Previous QA (testing) experience would also be appreciated even though not mandatory
Good knowledge of some of the following would be appreciated: BMC/Control-M, SQL, Windows, XML along with the following IT Compliance tools:
- Pythagoras (name screening tool),
- GoAML Web Application (tool aimed at generating suspicious transactions report in money laundering area),
- Axiom SL (platform for CFTC regulatory reporting – ‘Commodity Futures Trading Commission’).
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good knowledge in the following is a strong plus: Cristal report, CTRL M, Quartal and Board
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.