Introduction Do you enjoy learning new technology and problem-solving? Then IBM is the place for you. We are looking for driven individuals who have a good understanding of various IT technologie
Do you enjoy learning new technology and problem-solving? Then IBM is the place for you. We are looking for driven individuals who have a good understanding of various IT technologies and are keen to learn more.
At Turbonomic, an IBM company, we work to deliver best-in-class software so that our customers can assure application performance, eliminating error messages, spinning wheels, and business disruptions. IBM Turbonomic’s Application Resource Management (ARM) platform continuously assures that applications get precisely the right resources needed to perform while maintaining policy compliance and eliminating overspending
This a technical role, which takes familiarity with IT infrastructure, On-Premises, Containers, and Public Cloud Technologies.
We expect you will deep dive in Turbonomic technology (after extensive Training), that will allow you advise and help our customers control and increase application performance in real time across different enterprise environments.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will assess organizations’ current IT environments relative to the customer demands, strategic and tactical imperatives as well as operational objectives and operating constraints. This will happen in a dynamic, challenging, and competitive marketplace.
You will have the opportunity to be a part of the Expert Labs organization where you will develop critical-thinking skills and work with other Subject Matter Experts.
- Participate and engage in customer projects, which could include implementations, configuration, maintenance and new integrations.
- Drive and implement defined use cases, assisting our customers with the adoption of our technology as defined in our ARM Journey.
- Deliver against the defined IBM Turbonomic Methodology with its associated standard operating procedures and best practices.
- Identify opportunities within the customer’s environment to extend Turbonomic adoption by understanding their projects and key business and technical objectives.
- Ensure overall professional quality of the interaction with each customer, coordination of all aspects of delivery, and overall adoption of Turbonomic across the customer landscape.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of IBM Turbonomic, cloud, containers, virtualization, data center infrastructure, and other emerging technologies.
- Sharing knowledge with other teams in the form of reports, status meetings, webinars, conference presentations
- Maintain all current IBM Turbonomic certifications as required.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to plan, prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple client engagement projects of varying degrees of complexity.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and documentation skills.
- A proactive approach to driving deliverables and finding answers.
- Experience in at least 2 of the following:
- Virtualization (VMware / Hyper-V)
- Public Cloud Technologies (AWS / Azure / IBM Cloud / Google)
- Containers (Kubernetes / OpenShift / Docker)
- Infrastructure Management (Server / Storage / Network)
- Passionate about learning and development around new Technologies and Skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Additional Languages
- Understanding of current technical trends
- Digital Transformation
- Cloud Migrations and Multi-Cloud adoption
- Knowledge around DevOps, CI/CD, Automation
- Monitoring or Reporting tools
The work will take place either remotely or require travel to work locally in one of our customer sites in the EMEA Region.
About Business Unit
IBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility.
With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer.
We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.