Tech Team Leader – Analytics Team
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company several times rated as ChooseMyCompany. We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company several times rated as ChooseMyCompany. We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure… everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users.
We are looking for our new Team Leader for our Analytics squad.
The Analytics squad is the team in charge of all platform reports, Machine-Learning-driven indicators and Experience Analytics tools. The main goal of the team is to build smart but easy-to-understand reports, through nice data visualisation views, for our hundreds of clients.
Contract and Location
- Permanent full-time contract
- Paris or Nantes
What you will do :
- You’ll be responsible for the project management of your team (scrum mastering, planification, follow up)
- You’ll be the tech representative of the team in front of the other teams and the VP Engineering
- You’ll be the guarantor of the stability and quality of the projects for which the team is responsible
- You’ll participate in development (feature and bugs).
- You are able to think “outside the box” while identifying problems and developing creative and innovative solutions
What we offer:
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By directly developing the publicly accessible SaaS platform used by all our clients, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to contribute to the processes, the tools and the organisation of the team, according the agile principles.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort – you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: Coding lessons, blockchain class, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It’s not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
What we are looking for:
- You have management experience even on a small scale in your previous experience(s)
- You are sensitive to clients feedback, user experience, and you are aligned with one our main value “client satisfaction”
- You have a good level of English (spoken and written)