Design, build and maintain containerized, 12-factor microservices across a hybrid cloud setup. Advance, perfect and maintain CI/CD pipelines....
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join our small but high impact team in our office in Zurich.
- You will be our go-to person for ensuring scalability, reliability and fault-tolerant of production applications
- Design, build and maintain containerized, 12-factor microservices across a hybrid cloud setup
- Advance, perfect and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Provide input on Incident Management strategies as well as hands on development and evolution of the logging flow and alerting.
- Be responsible for delivery of complex projects across the organization
- Provide self-service access tools and solutions for engineers to quickly and securely deploy their application in production
- Mentor, guide and onboard other engineers
- Analyse and improve the security of systems while maintaining usability.
- You have several years of backend software development experience in any of the following languages: TypeScript, NodeJS, Java or Go;
- You have significant knowledge of architecting, building and securely maintaining infrastructure running on AWS, Azure or GCP in an immutable (declarative) fashion;
- You’re familiar with DevOps practices and can advance them among peers;
- You have solid experience with Docker and orchestrators such as Kubernetes, OpenShift or ECS
- Experience with designing, building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (preferably with GitLab)
- Experience with DevSecOps practices and with building/adhering to a Secure SDLC
- Experience with meeting strict SLOs (of up-to 99.999%) in production services
- Knowledgeable of event-drive microservice architecture, including custom-event processing (preferably Kafka, Spark Streaming, Flink)
- Knowledgeable of integrating and deploying service discovery securely (preferably with Consul/Envoy)
- Proven experience of maintaining and building large-scale production systems
- You have participated in competitions such as ACM ICPC, IOI, or similar
If this reads like your profile, please send us your application with a 1-page CV. Even if you’re not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we’ll figure something out. Thank you.