Company Description Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administra
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future:
Present in Switzerland since 1997 in Geneva, Talan Switzerland now has nearly 100 employees. Initially focuse in the financial sector, Talan has developed in recent years in the watchmaking, insurance, media and services sectors and recently opened an office in Lausanne.
As a Talan Consultant you will have the opportunity to access project and team management functions, but also to highlight your initiatives by contributing to our business and organizational development.
Today, we would like to strengthen our teams with a Tech Lead C#/.Net
- Daily management of development team including agile standups,
- Working with Business Analysts and Product Owners to agree sprint content,
- Collaborate on software architecture to improve current software and when designing new software or services,
- Working with business users to provide fast support for any issues in our software,
- Mentoring of junior team members,
- Build stable software, services and systems available 7 days per week,
- Create interfaces to other software systems and build connectors to in-house software systems,
- Upgrade and maintain libraries in the code base for numerous different software projects,
- Develop, manage and update Azure Dev Ops Build and Release pipelines,
- Maintain and update in-house nuget packages and shared .NET libraries,
- In-depth debugging of complex code, database queries and stored procedures,
- Monitor the testing and release of applications through UAT into Production environments,
- Implement nominations, allocations and other techincal messages to/from Gas and Power System Operators (Europe) and Pipeline Owners (USA),
- Build and support of logistics systems to ship physical commodities to customers.
- C# (Web Api, WPF, WCF, Winforms, ASP.NET modules)
- Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
- .NET Framework 4.8, .NET Core 3.1, .NET 5, .NET 6
- TFS azure Dev Ops
- SPA and general Web Application programming experience
- Angular 8+
- RabbitMQ (or similar messaging technology)
- Master or engineer degree,
- Multi-threading and real-time programming experience,
- Knowledge of Agile methodogies,
- Excellent Functionnal Knowledge of the Energy/Gas Trading Industry,
- Proven Experience on a similar Tech Lead position.