Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem. At Sygnum, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solv
At Sygnum, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re seeking a Blockchain Protocol & Staking Tech Lead who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization, especially blockchain that’s always pushing boundaries. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of our applications. You will have experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back- end languages. You’ll be joining an amazing team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front- end and back- end architecture, and ultimately, deliver amazing global user experiences.
- Be part of our Custody and lead the integration of new Blockchain protocols and staking capabilities into the custody platform.
- Ensure that clients can conveniently stake their digital assets and that rewards are distributed to clients accurately and efficiently.
- Take technical leadership to facilitate integrations of new blockchain assets and services.
- Perform technical research on new blockchain protocols.
- Produce components that are unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Develop multi-tier highly scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications.
- Work with engineers, architects, product managers, designers, other stakeholders.
- Being a clear communicator and can express your thoughts in a technical debate.
- Caring deeply about building scalable applications.
- Deep understanding of Blockchain concepts, related cryptography and digital assets in general.
- Ideally experience in the financial services industry.
- Previous experience running own validator nodes.
- Experience and Knowledge of the Rosetta API standard.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the futures of our world’s financial system.
- Work on new, cutting-edge technology in the blockchain space.
- Competitive salary packages and chances to leave individual footprints.
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and facilitate smart growth.
- Regular gatherings and Team events like Christmas parties, Oktoberfest, Apero’s, hence plenty of jokes and laughs .
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!