As an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Lead Developer your responsibility will be to work with our clients on critical activities to support deployment of…...
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future:
Present in Switzerland since 1997 in Geneva, Talan Switzerland now has nearly 100 employees. Initially focuse in the financial sector, Talan has developed in recent years in the watchmaking, insurance, media and services sectors and recently opened an office in Lausanne.
As a Talan Consultant you will have the opportunity to access project and team management functions, but also to highlight your initiatives by contributing to our business and organizational development.
Today, we would like to strengthen our teams with a Tech Lead AEM6.
- As an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Lead Developer your responsibility will be to work with our clients on critical activities to support deployment of applications to various environments.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle?and support applications developed for our clients.
- Lead the design, architecture, development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Web using author & publisher.
- Support deployment of applications to various environments using DevOps tools and methodologies.
- Be the go-to person for implementation strategies based on requirements, long-term strategy, and creative design
- Provide technical guidance to AEM developers around standard methodologies in AEM development – both back-end and front-end execution
- Provide architectural guidance around server environment configuration, clustering, caching, CDN usage etc.
- Troubleshoot the production problems, debugging approach, suggest efficient workarounds, and provide permanent resolutions.
- Extensive AEM architecture and technology (Experience in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows)
- Experience integrating AEM with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products, such as Analytics, Target, Campaign
- Experience with data migration in AEM, familiar with Multi-site Manager, Language Copy and Dispatcher
- Experience with communicating to different internal servers, databases from AEM, using both front end and back end technologies
- Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks in AEM.
- Experience with other large scale WCM or CMS implementation is a plus
- Excellent communication, problem solving skills and learning attitud