Crystal is the all-in-one blockchain investigative tool. Designed for law enforcement and financial institutions, Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses adva
Crystal is the all-in-one blockchain investigative tool. Designed for law enforcement and financial institutions, Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses advanced analytics and data scraping to map suspicious transactions and related entities. Whether it is tracking a bitcoin transaction to a real-world entity, determining relationships between known criminal actors, or surveying suspicious online behavior, Crystal can help move your investigation forward. To learn more, visit crystalblockchain.com
Clarity is an exciting new data oriented decentralised crypto protocol designed to enhance safety and maximise inclusion for the decentralised economy. This is a rare chance to join a greenfield project that has backing from established players within the industry at the pre-launch phase.
The Tech Lead will lead the engineering effort whilst working closely with product to design and implement a market leading data protocol based on crypto / blockchain tech.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the technical design and implementation of a blockchain based data protocol.
- Direct and manage the tech roadmap, aligning milestones with product objectives and technical feasibility.
- Work closely with product and community stakeholders to design, create & ship industry leading solutions.
- Establish and manage best practices for development including code standards.
- Assist with content, including blog posts, technical documentation and whitepapers.
- Represent the project at conferences and industry events.
- Assist developers from other projects with integration and collaboration.
- Work with product to provide value add services to the community and guide future features.
- Oversee smart contract audits and reviews.
- 5+ years experience of managing engineering teams.
- Experience of smart contract development.
- Knowledge and interest in crypto projects covering areas such as DeFi, NFTs and DAOs.
- Willingness to code at times.
Would be a plus:
- Solidity experience.
- Slightly obsessed crypto nerd.
- Experience working on a decentralised protocol.