Finding a new career while collaborating to improve your profile and CV. Professional networking for individuals and companies. Part-time hours: 10 per week....
Various Internships & Cofounder Positions (www.impressoapp.com)
- Social Media Marketing
- Business Development
- Community Management
- Frontend/Backend Developer
- System Architect
Start-up Company Description – Impresso Labs is a very small start-up developing a new platform based on blockchain technology at the EPFL Innovation Park.
IMPRESSO helps recruiters shortlist candidates faster by verifying their career information. IMPRESSO launched last Christmas for Android (Latest version) is a personalised branding app for recruitment and professional networking. There is also a BETA version for iOS today.
The APP is useful for:
- Finding a new career while collaborating to improve your profile and CV.
- Professional networking for individuals and companies.
- HR branding and marketing to hire the right candidates.
If you fit the description below, it is mandatory to please send us (if not there will be no review of your application):
1). Your latest resume/CV
2). Why do you wish to join a start-up like Impresso Labs and if you are into blockchain technology, why? (Keep it short, simple and not more than 50 words)
Email to: HR @impressolabs.com
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging and interesting working environment.
- Be part of an innovative start-up with ambitions to be a global player.
- Training and exposure to start-up environments and tools.
- Be part of the product development and launch the first App of its kind.
- Based on your field of study or interest, an opportunity to connect to global companies from different geographical regions.
- Be part of the team that will truly help the global community bring new ideas to life in both developed and developing nations.
WHO IS THIS COMPANY FOR?
- You are hardworking. “Do What You Say, Say What You Do”. A start up is a very serious business.
- You can work independently without much hand holding.
- You are passionate about bringing innovation into the world and by enabling others to develop their ideas, bringing value to our planet.
- You want practical work experiences in a start-up business environment.
- You aspire to be an entrepreneur and have your own company one day.
- You want to be part of something new, that has never been done before.
- You can speak English (A2 level and above).
Note: All positions are without salary until after the company’s incorporation with an investor later this year. What we currently offer as a new startup is the experience of learning about starting your own company one day and how to work together in an international base team environment. Fundraising and all the rest of the Dos and Don’ts of being an entrepreneur. If you qualify as a cofounder you are able to receive revenue sharing credits from our App sales.
Part-time hours: 10 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Always check for the latest rules and restrictions of the respective Swiss cantons.