Defines in collaboration with business partners and customers how to staff the team aligned with project requirements. Extra holiday on Employee B-day....
True to our name COCUS – COMPANY FOR CUSTOMERS, we are proud to deliver innovative IT solutions tailored-made to customer’s requirements in the areas of Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Security.
Our customers are world-leaders in their respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics impacting the lives of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
As Team Manager you are focused on the development of your team and its members.
- Defines in collaboration with business partners and customers how to staff the team aligned with project requirements
- Promotes a collaborative culture and engagement aligned with company values
- Support recruitment and ensuring the onboarding of new team members
- Define the individual and team goals and measure teams performance
- Assesses development needs and works with HR to develop training and mentoring plans
- Oversees all projects within the team’s responsibility
- Informe the team members and stakeholders of projects progress and changes
- Coordinate internal and client resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Prepare regular reporting on project status, risk and action plans
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Ensure the achievement of project objectives within the quality, budget and timeframe defined
What we are looking for:
- Several years of experience in IT people management and project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Familiarity with Agile and software development methodologies
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills English
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar
What will be a plus:
- PMP, PRINCE II, Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certifications
- Technical background and/or previous experience as a developer
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in innovative projects for global projects in a fast-paced environment where you can have a direct impact on the solution/application
- Informal and friendly culture that rewards innovation and teamwork
- Permanent Contract and salary according to experience
- Ticket meal
- Annual performance bonus
- Continuous development and training + Internal knowledge sharing
- Health Insurance
- Gym monthly subscription/sports club that can be replaced by a public transport pass – Be healthy / Environment Friendly
- Attractive recruitment Bonus – invite a friend to join our family and receive a fair compensation
- Extra holiday on Employee B-day
- Flexible schedules and remote work
- Pet friendly office at 5 minutes (walking from the beach) with coffee/tea and fresh fruit
- Public transportation aroud the office (Matosinhos-Sul metro station across the street)
- Local partnerships with strategic stores.
Interested? Please apply through: <endereço ocultado>
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/389253/team-manager