Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, Grenoble, Montpellier, L
Management– Lead your team of engineers and be the link with other teams- Focused on and responsible for the team’s productivity and collective impact- Drives recruitment, performance assessments, training, and career development- Helps individuals set goals and works to ensure employee growth and retention goals- Drives a constant improvement to team practices
Tech– Developed in React.js professionally and is able to drive a project from end-to-end- Well versed in engineering best practices (e.g. reviews, pair programming, branching strategy, tests)- Understands and practices scrum software development and management- Actively participates in the sprint delivery- Accounts for quality, performance, and security into deliverables- Responsibility for the team’s tech monitoring- Consistently comes up with innovative solutions and elicits innovative thinking from others- Team lead to ensure technical alignment with the company.
Delivery– Scales themselves by delegating effectively; ensures tasks are completed as specified without micromanaging- Involved in planning- Manage clear expectations of the team’s delivery and communicate changes in a timely way- Leverage process to ensure the team is predictable- Ensure practices are followed to meet acceptance criteria and Ledger’s quality bar- Protect team processes to maintain sustainability and team moral.
Leadership & Communication– Positive “can do” attitude and role model for others- Communicates the vision helping to make it a reality- Actively learning how to handle difficult management situations- Meets regularly with their direct reports to provide frequent feedback on their work- Tracking and Communicating progress/risk/issues to stakeholders.
Knowledge & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in managing software teams
- B.S. Computer Science degree, or equivalent professional experience
- Strong experience in React.js development, tools, and libraries
- You love developing and growing people
- Good knowledge of React Native Knowledge of UI/UX practices in software development
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external training and attendance to conferences, internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons
- High-performance office equipment
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental, and vision care coverage
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks, and drinks
- Employee discount on Ledger products