With the mobile bank account, Nuri customers can manage their daily finances and invest their assets in a simple way....
Nuri empowers people to save and grow money and achieve their personal financial freedom. With the mobile bank account, Nuri customers can manage their daily finances and invest their assets in a simple way. To provide legally compliant financial services, Nuri collaborates with Solarisbank AG and Solaris Digital Assets GmbH.
Nuri enables its customers to benefit from new types of financial technology and the blockchain economy by bridging the gap between the old and new financial systems. With Bitwala, customers can invest in cryptocurrency directly from a bank account and earn up to 5% annual return on Bitcoin. The fintech empowers customers to benefit from new financial technology by being the bridge between the old and new financial system. Based in Berlin, Germany’s second-largest challenger bank, now serves over 200.000 customers across 32 European countries.
We’re looking for a Team Lead to support our Engineering Chapter through technical leadership and the management and support of direct reports. As a Team Lead, you will work as part of a squad team within the Nuri Engineering Chapter and in addition, you will be the Team Lead for Engineers that are also based in other squads.
- Provide guidance to your direct reports through your regular 1-1s and daily stand-ups
- Support personal development of each of your direct reports through career talks and performance appraisals conducted twice per year
- Develop the technical capacity of our developers in the Engineering Chapter
- Prove technical leadership, guidance, and support
- Write and deliver new features, maintaining and enhancing existing features, and debugging and resolving issues;
- Be part of recruitment and onboarding activities
- Support and guide the software development function of the Engineering Chapter by ensuring that high-quality solutions are developed according to agreed standards
- You’ve gained first leadership experience and understand how to build positive and constructive working relationships with your colleagues and other stakeholders.
- You have solid experience in full-stack software development, web- and mobile
- You find it easy to work as part of a development team as well as independently
- You’re known for your hands-on mentality: people know you as a proactive problem-solver, who is not afraid to take ownership and accountability
- You are fluent in English and find it easy to communicate with others
- You interested in crypto and blockchain, and want to join our mission to become the world’s first leading crypto bank. Experience in Crypto and/or blockchain is not a requirement
- You have strong communication skills and are able to facilitate technical training sessions.
- You will work on a meaningful, and innovative crypto-banking products to add real value to our customers lives
- A competitive salary, and 28 holidays excluding December 24th and 31st
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office in Kreuzberg, from home or even 50% remotely
- Learning & Development budget of 500 EUR per year
- M-Membership for Urban Sports Club to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities as well as live classes in Berlin
- Zero Trading fees to use our products
- Access to Bitkom that provides plenty of Health & lifestyle benefits/discounts
- German language courses up until C2 level
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible
- Bi-weekly break of the week pizza night, TGIF events and one big team event each month
Here, at Nuri, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.