BitGo is the leader in custody and security solutions and is the largest independent digital asset custodian in the world. Founded in 2013, BitGo is the first digital asset company to focus exclusivel
BitGo is the leader in custody and security solutions and is the largest independent digital asset custodian in the world. Founded in 2013, BitGo is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets and established BitGo New York Trust in 2021. BitGo also offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services and supports over 500 digital assets on its platform. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 700 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many of the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms.
We are seeking a Team lead for Customer Success who will be responsible for empowering our regional EMEA team of Relationship and Customer Success Managers who are responsible for generating new revenue opportunities and driving the strategy of our client relationships, improving the adoption and successful implementation of our solutions and services.
- Coach and mentor team members with a focus on professional development and upstream thinking
- Develop and measure key performance indicators in the areas of efficiency, productivity, quality, and success of learning initiatives. Provide reports as needed.
- Use product and industry knowledge to achieve results and develop innovative solutions
- Apply data to identify trends, promote key initiatives and remove barriers to success.
- Treat customer success as a product at BitGo, improving and iterating on the internal and external customer experiences.
- Lead end-to-end project plans and ensure delivery of crucial success plans
- Capture and summarize relevant data, suggesting improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the team
- Scale the Success team by capitalizing on opportunities for increased efficiency, driving productivity plans
- 6+ years of work experience with 3+ years of direct people management experience required
- Past project management experience
- Multi-channel leadership experience
- Experience building and scaling Customer Success operations
- The ability to optimally influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Passion for the Digital Assets market and technologies
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.