Build and support Bitwala in the delivery of outstanding customer service and the forging of strong customer relationships....
Bitwala offers the world’s first all-in-one platform combining a regular bank account, crypto wallets, and seamless Bitcoin & Ethereum trading options. Our customers can easily buy and sell Bitcoin & Ether – whether online or mobile – with fast liquidity directly from their bank account.
Customers in all 31 countries of the European Economic Area can access the benefits of a German bank account. Euro deposits up to €100,000 are protected by the German deposit guarantee scheme. Moreover, the account comes with a free debit Mastercard that can be used for contactless payments and free withdrawals at 40 million ATMs and POS’ worldwide.
Bitwala makes it possible to manage your cryptocurrencies and your everyday Euro expenses from a single account – and our customers want your help! We have extensive opportunities for you to grow and shape the future with your ideas. Most importantly, your insights and learnings on the job will help us to grow the first blockchain-driven banking service.
- Build and support Bitwala in the delivery of outstanding customer service and the forging of strong customer relationships
- Lead, manage and develop a Customer Service Team of up to 10 people
- Coordination and control of the daily business in close cooperation with the Head of Customer Service
- Continuous development and optimisation of our customer service processes
- Support Bitwala customers, resolving questions and handling complaints
- Take responsibility to ensure that every customer contact runs smoothly and customer satisfaction comes first
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Support and manage the recruitment, onboarding and training process of new starters
- Be right in the middle when new internal processes are created and tested so that innovation and customer satisfaction continue to be capitalized
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in a customer facing role
- Ideally, you have experience in leading a team, and you are best described as an inspirational leader, in which you lead by example
- You continuously strive for high-quality customer service
- You are passionate about cryptocurrencies and the blockchain
- You have an analytical mind and a problem-solving attitude
- You are empathic, and value an outstanding team spirit
- You want to build and grow an impactful team and not just work in another call-center
- Strong communicator in both English and German
- Nice to have: experience working within FinTech, blockchain company or a neo-bank before
- You will work on a meaningful, and innovative crypto-banking products to add real value to our customers lives
- A competitive salary, and 28 holidays plus December 24th and 31st off
- To work with hardware of your own choice: MacBook Pro or Lenovo
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office in Kreuzberg, from home or even 50% remotely
- Learning & Development budget of 500 EUR per year
- M-Membership for Urban Sports Club to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities as well as live classes in Berlin
- Zero Trading fees to use our products
- Access to Bitkom that provides plenty of Health & lifestyle benefits/discounts
- German language courses up until C2 level
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible
- Bi-weekly break of the week pizza night, TGIF events and one big team event each month
Here, at Bitwala, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.