Team Assistant / Travel Manager
About Neon Neon EVM is a high-performance, open-source platform for launching decentralized applications on the Solana blockchain using the same programming languages and developer tooling as Ethere
Neon EVM is a high-performance, open-source platform for launching decentralized applications on the Solana blockchain using the same programming languages and developer tooling as Ethereum. Ethereum developers can scale performance and access new liquidity without significant code changes, or build scalable applications from day one.
What You Will Do
- Administrative support of the team;
- Travel team support (visas, tickets, hotels);
- Keeping records of travel documents;
- Basic calculation of budgets for individual projects and tasks;
- Search and processing of information from open sources, data structuring;
- Search for contractors, monitoring the fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- Communicate with various departments (accounting, lawyers, HR, marketing);
- Personal orders.
- English – not lower than Upper-Intermediate level;
- Russian – not lower than Upper-Intermediate level;
- Portuguese – as a plus;
- Willingness to work in multitasking mode;
- Willingness to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment;
- Attentiveness, responsibility, punctuality;
- Proper handling of confidential information.
- Competitive salary;
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless;
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working;
- Freedom, autonomy, and responsibility.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant experience.
- Send a cover letter explaining to us why you are the best fit.
Тип вакансии: Полная занятость
- English (Обязательно)