JOB DESCRIPTION Ilaria Academy is an Education & Technology (EdTech) startup specializing. We coach and train our clients' employees to help them succeed with their projects, improve their services
Ilaria Academy is an Education & Technology (EdTech) startup specializing. We coach and train our clients’ employees to help them succeed with their projects, improve their services & products and develop their business. We offer training and workshops on digital, IT and 50+ other fields.
As part of our development and to strengthen our digital presence, we are looking for independent teachers & coaches to help us manage our online workshops and coaching sessions.
Under the responsibility of the Event Managers, your missions will be as follows:
- Facilitate weekly online workshops on topics needed by our clients to succeed and on which you have at least 2 years of practice.
- Help our clients during personalized 1:1 coaching sessions.
You can apply if you recognize yourself in these points and if you have the following skills:
- Real appetite/curiosity for teaching and transmission of skills.
- You are comfortable with the camera and tools like Zoom.
- Rigor, sense of organization, teamwork, adaptability and impeccable spelling.
- Very good general culture coupled with a web culture
- Curious and open-minded (it goes hand in hand!)
- Organized and attentive
- Able to work in a team therefore a good human contact
Type of job: Freelance. Hourly rates fixed in advance.
Interested? You can apply here: https://forms.gle/WR2n4pzWgnjHZiws8 (a Google email is required).
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: From 50.00€ per hour
- How many years of experience do you have with the skill you would like to teach for us?
Work Location: Remote