About Crypto.com: Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 50 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrenc
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 50 million customers and is the world’s fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
We are looking to recruit a Europe, Middle East, and Africa (“EMEA”) Tax Manager to assist with
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on team player who is able to collaborate with internal
- Manage the EMEA region tax compliance process, perform detailed review, and ensure all tasks occur in a timely and accurate manner for all Crypto.com EMEA entities (local country and EU reporting).
- Prepare the annual corporate income tax reporting under IFRS including calculation of current and deferred tax positions.
- Maintain accounting records of cash taxes paid.
- Prepare financial allocations for EU branches.
- Assist with responses to queries or tax audits with EMEA tax authorities through partnering with other team members across the organisation to bring them to an effective close.
- Prepare all indirect tax reporting (VAT) and report VAT issues to the EMEA Tax Lead as necessary.
- Ensure policies, procedures and controls are up to date and drive process efficiency improvements across EMEA region.
- Assist with other special projects and process improvements.
- CPA/CTA/ACA etc or equivalent
- Experience with Big 4 public accounting and/or multinational corporate tax department in a public company
- Experience in industry across all areas of Tax including Corporate Tax, Direct and Indirect
- Proficiency in IFRS tax accounting and reporting and leading compliance processes
- Proven experience with managing complex EMEA tax matters
- Understanding of transfer pricing principles and their practical implementation
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills
- A high-level of intellectual, professional and interpersonal agility and flexibility, combined with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and open-minded personality and “Hands-On” work mentality
- Well organized and hardworking, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and great team player
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.