Introduction At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM bu
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies.
IBM’s Talent Transformation practice is at the forefront of helping clients to transform their workforce. In Benelux we work with global organizations in helping them deliver solutions to their most complicated people related challenges. We are in excess of 25 people supporting HR Transformation, Workforce Planning & Optimisation, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development and Business Change.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We’re looking for passionate consultants to join us in our mission and be part of our rapidly growing practice. Many clients are heavily focused on reskilling priorities as part of large-scale transformation programs.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with cross-sector clients on large scale Talent Development initiatives. You will be involved in project activities end-to-end, from shaping our client proposals through to working as part of our delivery team.
- Support the Talent Development Lead / PM with execution of the project activities
- Gather client requirements and understand the client challenges in context of Talent Development
- Understand the Talent Development offerings of IBM and broader ecosystem to support solutioning and design activities
- Work closely with the different Talent Development product teams and ensure client requirements are well understood by the teams
- Facilitate activities / sessions / workshops during design, development and deployment phases
- Provide input for new client requests and opportunities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Initial consulting experience in Talent Development
- Successfully delivered 1 large scale learning programme deployments, preferably global in scale, with involvement across the project lifecycle from training strategy, through design, content development, delivery and evaluation
- Successful track record to work in diverse teams (for example, mix of ages, cultures, seniority, contractors, client, off-shore and technology experts)
- Good high-level understanding of Learning Experience Platforms, Learning Management Systems without being a technical expert, but able to confidently work with diverse teams made of technology experts, product teams, solution and data architects to implement learning technology platform
- Initial experience in skills strategy, skills assessment, training needs analysis, curriculum design
- Basic Talent Development process knowledge (eg. career development, learing).
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Technical expertise in Learning Management Systems, Learning Experience Platform solutions
- Knowledge of content authoring tools
- Nice to have ERP experience
- Nice to have Learning Operating Model design and implementation experience
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.