With the mobile bank account, Nuri customers can manage their daily finances and invest their assets in a simple way....
Nuri empowers people to save and grow money and achieve their personal financial freedom. With the mobile bank account, Nuri customers can manage their daily finances and invest their assets in a simple way. To provide legally compliant financial services, Nuri collaborates with Solarisbank AG and Solaris Digital Assets GmbH.
Nuri enables its customers to benefit from new types of financial technology and the blockchain economy by bridging the gap between the old and new financial systems. With Nuri, customers can invest in cryptocurrency directly from a bank account and earn up to 5% annual return on Bitcoin. The fintech empowers customers to benefit from new financial technology by being the bridge between the old and new financial system. Based in Berlin, Germany’s second-largest challenger bank, now serves over 200.000 customers across 32 European countries.
The People & Culture team’s mission is to create a meaningful foundation that attracts, hires, and grows individuals who are inspired to join our revolution to reshape finance with crypto. We started by building the first layers for people and cultural topics. Now that we’ve got that covered, we are moving to the next phase that focuses on building a strong talent acquisition function within Nuri. Recruitment, employer branding, workforce planning but also educating and training our hiring managers.
Are you up for that mission to join us? We look forward to your application!
- You partner with hiring managers and other stakeholders to understand hiring needs and find the best talent for Nuri
- You actively reach out to candidates on LinkedIn, Xing, and other channels, and you identify, engage, and manage candidates through the recruitment process.
- You always keep our ATS up-to-date with candidates in process, and you create a strong talentpool with passive candidates
- Furthermore, you are in close contact with candidates and hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure an outstanding candidate experience
- Take part in (remote) recruiting events and/or meet-ups to build a strong network and to stay up-to-date with the latest trends within Talent Acquisition Management.
- You bring 1-2 years of recruitment and sourcing experience preferably for TECH & Product Roles
- You bring a passion for finding the best talent and build relationships with people
- Hands-on mentality: people know you as a proactive problem-solver, who is not afraid to take ownership and accountability
- Empathic and inclusive mindset, as you love to connect to people and understand that diversity will drive innovation
- You’re able to deal with ambiguity and are flexible in this fast-paced fin-tech environment
- You are a communicator by heart, both written and verbal with fluency in English, whereas German is a plus
- You will work on a meaningful, and innovative crypto-banking products to add real value to our customers lives
- A competitive salary, and 28 holidays plus December 24th and 31st off
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office in Kreuzberg, from home or even 50% remotely
- Learning & Development budget of 500 EUR per year
- M-Membership for Urban Sports Club to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities as well as live classes in Berlin
- Zero Trading fees to use our products
- Access to Bitkom that provides plenty of Health & lifestyle benefits/discounts
- German language courses up until C2 level
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible
- Bi-weekly break of the week pizza night, TGIF events and one big team event each month
Here, at Nuri, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.