Company Description We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone. We deliver our services to
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
As Talent Sourcer, you will be integrated during 6 months in our Human Resources department within the Talent Management & Acquisition team, composed of 10 persons.
What you wil do
Our job is to find bright and talented people to join us and take part of Swissquote. It means actively looking for those people, contacting and bringing them on the path to joining us. In some cases, it is like looking for a needle in the haystack, so it requires patience, curiosity, and persistence. This opportunity provides training, hands-on practical work and exposure to the recruitment life cycle in an open and fast growing environment.
- Work in partnership with recruiters and hiring managers to build creative sourcing strategies
- Actively source and screen candidates on professional networks for technical (software developers, IT engineers) and corporate positions
- Contact people, incite them to engage and provide a great candidate experience
- Take part in projects related to Talent Acquisition (i.e sourcing challenges, employer branding, etc.)
- Collaborate and share knowledge and practices within the Talent Acquisition and Management team
- Provide support to recruiters on different talent management topics (interviews, refererences check,
What you will bring
- Graduate from University, with a degree in Business Administration, Human Sciences, Marketing, Communication, or equivalent.
- You have a first similar experience in Talent Sourcing, in a recruitment agency or in house, preferably in the technology industry
- You have a broad understanding of search methods incl. social networks (e.g. LinkedIn and Job up) as well as Boolean searches
- You are curious, eager to learn and like problem-solving
- You have excellent writing and verbal skills in English, French is an asset
A BANK THAT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 700 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even… a real Pub for after-work moments.
Make your move in a challenging environment that offers you an exciting opportunity to boost your career and develop solid banking and financial business expertise.