We're looking for an intern with a passion for people to help us build the future of recruitment. We are currently focussed on Crypto/Blockchain/Web3 companies and only work with the strongest brands
We’re looking for an intern with a passion for people to help us build the future of recruitment. We are currently focussed on Crypto/Blockchain/Web3 companies and only work with the strongest brands in the space. We are looking for someone with an expressed passion for recruitment in the tech industry. Compensation will be commission-based.
Job Protocol is a recruiting marketplace, listing open roles from the most exciting companies in the space. Each role has a referral bounty (also called the ‘placement fee’) attached, that is paid out to the person bringing in the candidate that ends up filling the role.
We’re looking for an intern to reinforce our reviewing team. Our ecosystem bring in great candidates for all open roles on our platform. Then they are passed on to our reviewing engine. Here you will be part of the team that reviews these applications. It will be your responsibility to ensure that we filter our signal from noise and that we iterate with the client to ensure we have clear guidelines to help our ecosystem find the perfect candidate. You will be working on a bunch of roles and will be earning a part of the bounty when we fill the position.
We promise that you will learn a lot about early stage startup, process optimization, the recruitment and crypto space.
Check out https://app.jobprotocol.xyz for an overview of all roles and their respective placement bounties, updated on a daily basis.
A good command of English is required, and previous experience with tech recruitment is strongly recommended.
- Uncover and build a deep understanding of what our customers are looking for in their team growth. Here you can get an overview of the roles we’re currently hiring for.
- According to your learnings, you will review and score high quality candidates for the open roles.
- You will be responsible to educate our recruiting ecosystem about why candidates are or are not a good fit for the role.
- You will be responsible for making a case for the candidates that pass the bar towards the clients.
- There will be a large degree of flexibility to your work, as long as you meet the deliverables.
- Strong command of English.
- A strong affinity for people and recruitment processes.
- Open to be paid purely on a commission basis (when the roles you work on convert)
- Good internet access and your own computer.
- Ability to contribute at least 6 weeks (8 to 12 is preferred).
- You are located in the timezones spanning UTC-05:00 and UTC+03:00.
Nice to haves
- Affinity with the crypto / blockchain / web3 space
- Previously worked as a recruiter
Please submit your application with a short note as to why you believe you’d be a good fit. Then we will organize the following process:
- An short first interview with one team member
- A test, based on real data to assess your skills and judgement
- A longer second interview with 2 team members
The internship is primarily meant for you to gain experience. However, we want to compensate you for doing great work. That’s why you’ll receive a commission for all the roles you help close.
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Job Type: Internship
Contract length: 2 months
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay