Introduction IBM is a global cognitive and cloud company changing the way the world works. We foster a culture of creative, innovative thinkers; people who are curious about how technology can transf
IBM is a global cognitive and cloud company changing the way the world works. We foster a culture of creative, innovative thinkers; people who are curious about how technology can transform businesses and impact the world. Our consultants are part of IBM Consulting, where we engage with clients across every industry to and every layer from strategy, to delivery of technology-driven solutions, and operations. We cultivate a diverse, inclusive, global team of people who want to pioneer, reimagine and disrupt the future. We’re driven to stay ahead in the marketplace and enhance our relevance to be essential to our clients, and this begins with our talent.
Here’s where you come in. We’re looking for passionate, original thinkers who want to drive progress, grow their expertise, their network and their careers. If you see yourself as someone who never stops learning and is dedicated to staying ahead and being essential for clients, who believes no problem is too big to solve, and who wants to unleash your potential, IBM Consulting is for you.
As an Associate, you’ll be part of client-facing teams as a consultant, developer, designer, data scientist, or technical specialist to help businesses change the way they work.
Our clients’ technical and business needs are constantly evolving. We’re hiring inspired, talented individuals eager to apply their knowledge and perspective to challenging work that evolves industries and our world. We prioritize ongoing learning, development of technical skills, and continuous personal growth, all grounded in a culture of coaching and apprenticeship.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The IBM Associates program is a leading development program for top-performing and talented graduates. It will give you the opportunity to start your consulting career by combining client project work across different industries and service areas with focused training, project rotation, and mentoring. Designed by experienced specialists, the program will accelerate your career.
You’re right at the intersection of people, technology, and process, helping your clients transform how they adapt to shifts in the market, and more closely align their business strategy and vision.
Talent Transformation Consultants are important and key players for our clients. You’ll be their guide to developing an understanding of their people, culture processes, goals and objectives to define their future state, then help them get there.
You’ll help clients understand leading technologies and the impact they can have on traditional business processes. You’ll have an opportunity to build a powerful portfolio of interesting and rewarding experiences, taking advantage of opportunities to master new skills, learning about and becoming an expert in our client’s industries, and tackle new challenges.
Work you could do as an Associate Business and Talent Transformation Consultant
- Run or support workshops, meetings and stakeholder interviews
- Research on challenges concerning client’s workforce
- Develop process maps to understand As-Is and To-Be scenarios Analyze data to support conclusions and strategies, and design organization
- Support strategic workforce planning exercises
- Support or develop communication plans
- Develop communications tailored to specific audiences with high acumen how great design looks like
- Support or develop training concepts and training materials
- Translate client requirements into analytical specifications for the implementation of the IBM solution
- Define current and future operational scenarios and by supporting the definition of target operating models. Project business value of a workforce transformation in client-relevant terms and drive change success measured on tangible together with key client stakeholders
- Work in an agile, collaborative environments
- Use Design Thinking method to help solve client’s challenges
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
How to apply ?
- Your application documents should include
- an informative CV
- cover letter explaining your motivation for applying for this position along with an expected salary range
- bachelor’s / master’s certificate along with your final grades (if you have not yet graduated, please provide an overview of your current grades)
- (language) certificates if any
- previous job references (testimonial)
Please note: to upload further documents such as cover letter, certificates, references, you can upload them in the Candidate Zone after submitting your application: Candidate Zone Profile My files Other documents
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
You are freshly graduated or/and with a little bit of experience
- Highly motivated, with clear evidence of drive and significant achievements
- Ability to understand clients’ needs and challenges, and apply creative and logical approach to identify solutions
- Exceptional quantitative analytical skills and ability to derive recommendations informed by data and insights
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus in an environment with conflicting demands
- Ability to communicate in complex situations clearly and simply by listening actively and conveying difficult messages in a positive manner
- A passion for innovative ideas, coupled with the ability to understand and assimilate different points of view
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Ability to apply logic to solve business problems through a detailed analytical approach
- Drive to overcome the most challenging or difficult obstacles and look for ways to improve results
- Initiative to actively seek new knowledge and improve skills
- Ability to translate requirements into a business case
- Fluent in German and English (French a strong plus)
- Track record of academic success
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities. Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.