(initial 12 Month FTC) We have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner to help us scale our business and drive our technology hiring across Europe for one of our Pillar technology
We have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner to help us scale our business and drive our technology hiring across Europe for one of our Pillar technology groups. We’re looking for an engaging individual to join a high performing team where there is a real focus on direct hiring.
You will play a vital role in the delivery of technology vacancies across our European Tech HQ and the wider regional offices. You’ll partner stakeholders across the business to hire a diverse mix of roles from Software Engineers, Test and DevOps, functional roles such as BA’s, PM’s ,Agile Delivery Leads & key growth areas such as Blockchain, API & ML
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about technology and recruitment, but believes in candidate experience, the power of inclusion. This role will provide a great opportunity to grow & to scale a small team in time if this is the path you wish to take in your career
- Working as a true recruitment partner with technology stakeholders, you will be responsible for end to end hiring, idea generation, networking, market intelligence, benchmarking data and reporting on recruitment activity and market insights
- Have a strategic & growth mindset
- Be pro-active in order to facilitate the businesses needs and the team’s urgency and be the go to person for recruitment.
- Challenge the status Quo
- Bring an in-depth knowledge of the Technology recruitment
- Deliver a best in class hiring experience.
- You’ll take practical and deliberate steps within your role to foster & maintain an inclusive working environment.
- Previous Talent Acquisition/Agency & or In-house technology recruitment delivery (end-to-end) experience.
- Experience of direct sourcing with different talent attraction and sourcing methods.
- Have a deep knowledgeable of the local and wider Tech recruitment marketplace.
- Work to build talent pools
- Experience of using workday a Plus
- Use social media in your recruitment approach
- Strive for innovation, seek new ways to improve talent attraction and recruitment practices
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.