Introduction Ready to help build IBM’s biggest asset - its talent? As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, guid
Ready to help build IBM’s biggest asset – its talent? As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, guiding them through the full recruiting lifecycle. Work with a team using the most innovative approaches to attraction, sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering, and closing. This is an opportunity to shape IBM’s future. Start your journey now!
Your Role and Responsibilities
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society, and even the workplace by creating professions that didn’t exist before the emergence of big data, cloud, social, and mobile. As the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, we at IBM are dedicated to every client’s success. Value innovation that matters – for our company and the world. We value trust and personal responsibility in all relationships. That is what it means to be an IBMer and this is just the place to develop your career.
Please consider that this a 1 year fixed term contract.
About the Role
- The Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) is responsible for the execution of recruiting plans for Business Consulting, employing traditional sourcing strategies as well as leveraging new innovative recruitment approaches. This position plays a critical role in ensuring that the best possible talent will be hired through a partnership with the Business Leaders and Talent Acquisition.
- You will be a partner to aligned client groups, designing creative sourcing strategies to recruit top talent, and managing the hiring processes from initiating searches through onboarding.
- Manage candidates throughout all stages of the application and hiring process and ensure a signature candidate experience.
- Build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and business leaders to understand hiring forecasts and recruiting priorities and to fill hiring needs in a timely manner. We operate in a model with key performance indicators, measurement and tracking performance. In TA we love achieve our targets and celebrate success.
- Deliver comprehensive support and consultation to business hiring groups in full life cycle recruitment process. We influence and negotiate on behalf of our clients, manage end to end processes and manage expectations.
- Identify and manage stakeholders and influencers to accelerate and manage recruitment process.
- Drive recruiting activity for aligned client groups for their external hiring needs. We have deep technical understanding of the IBM technology ecosystem; hiring for complex technology and management consulting roles using our acumen and strong communication skills.
- Coach managers/interview teams to incorporate capability and competency based assessments during their interview.
- Build and leverage external relationships with technical/diversity/professional associations, to help shape sourcing strategy and develop future talent pipelines.
- Develop and build a candidate generation strategy which includes industry/competitive research and sourcing tactics to attract passive and active candidates.
- Understand candidate career goals, design compensation recommendations, and consult with clients on how to successfully hire candidates.
- Define and execute diversity recruiting strategies to attract a diverse workforce to IBM by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles.
- Effectively leverage social media tools in alignment with IBMs Social Media and Branding Strategy.
- Meet/exceed key recruiting performance metrics. In TA we are passionate about hitting our targets by driving successful hiring campaigns. Our actions are measured by the satisfaction of our hiring managers and candidates through delivering a world class experience.
- Set high recruitment standards ensuring operational excellence and compliance.
- Knowledge of French and/or Italian would be an asset
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Expert understanding of internet sourcing, Boolean, X-Ray, data mining, tangent sourcing and other innovative methods to find critical talent for the next generation of IBM.
- Experience recruiting in a pan-European environment, sourcing and recruiting candidates internationally.
- Strong full stack recruitment expertise from sourcing, nurturing, closing talent to stakeholder management and delivery,
- Knowledge and understanding of IBM technology stack and offering
- Familiarity and passion for competing in a KPI managed organisation
- A hunting mindset and the ability to find those hard to find, niche skill sets and converting them into robust talent pipelines
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world’s most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.